BC Sport Bikes Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
787 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I want to get an aftermarket pipe for my bike...most likely a slip on...anyone know which companies are good for hondas?

V

·
0 Posts
I really like my Jardine. They are affiliated with the American Honda Race team and they make a pretty nice product IMO. I noticed a real nice improvement in throttle response. It was much better than the Yosh I had before. Jardine's are fairly loud though. Once I hit about 7000RPM, people know I'm coming. I really think that the Jardine RT-One would be an awesome pipe for your bike. What colour is your bike? It would look good on either colour, but especially good on the red/black scheme. I ordered mine through www.cycledepot.net I really liked the service I recieved and there prices are unbeatable. They will beat the competition. It says so on the site. I paid a measly $198.00 USD for my polished aluminum RT-One Race slip-on. Even with the exchange and the usual tax and brokerage fees you have to pay when ordering from the US, I still only paid around $430 Canadian. If you want something quiet try a Hindle stealth pipe or a the Akro if you have the big bucks, but if you want a sweet pipe for a sweet price, check out the Jardine RT-One. To be honest though if money was no object I would have a Moriwaki pipe in a heartbeat. They are the best pipes on the market, but expensive and very hard to find. Good luck!

·
Registered
787 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
my bike is the red/black scheme....think i'll check out that Jardine.
Thanx!

1 - 4 of 4 Posts