BC Sport Bikes Forum banner

1 - 20 of 52 Posts

·
The Comedy is in the Back
11,948 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
ok, this is fucking awesome. I'm sittin here editing some shit and i get a knock at the door, i make my way to the door like a gimp. Open door and its jehovas again, so i say "can u guys comeback in 10mins so i can get my camera ready" ahhahaha 10 mins later i'm there waiting and they come. Let me just say i think i got some funny ass shit. When i get a chance i'll post a screenshot from it.

we talked for 30mins plus, at the end i brought out my secret weapon and they were very eager to leave without me being able to read a scripture to them. oh well, they said they'd comeback! To that i say FUCK YEA!!!!

this is going to be added to the bonus section of the asphaltjunkiez film.

both parts will be included in the film by the way.

·
Registered
2,056 Posts
Oh god, you must be bored.

I usally answer the door with my camo hat and a Browning 9mm tuked in my boxers and my billy bob teeth...and ask "whach yall want?" hahaha.

They are gone!

·
Registered
875 Posts
The jehovas used to come to my house all the time. Then one day they came by when my sister and her girlfriend were home. They told the jehovas that they were lesbians and uh.. scared them away to say the least. Haven't seen them near my house since.

·
11,948 Posts
Discussion Starter #4 (Edited)
i got them to wheel me out and help me stand it was so funny...fucking morons...lol

·
Been there, Wrecked that!
2,213 Posts
Last time I answered the door I started with a 'not to worry I have found a saviour... Satan isn't all that bad just give him a chance... ' they left pretty quick!

·
Twin A
8,019 Posts
You shouldn't encourage the Jiggly Wigglies. Not unless you want them to come back. I spoke with an old lady one for a bit one day when she knocked on the door as I was too polite to tell her to shove off. about a year later some guy wanders up the driveway and starts talking to me while I'm fixing my bike. turns out he took over the area was "checking" up on me...

·
11,948 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
yes its going on the dvd...hahahahaah

"I'm back baby, i'm back!"

·
Registered
1,015 Posts
haha.. Reserve me a copy then man! lol.
I've got so many "bibles" and brochures and crap from these people. I tell them I wont read it, yet they give it to me anyways. lol.

Ryan

·
11,948 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
dude ..wait till i put the screencaps...hahahahah

i even ask for their propaganda, just to make it more legit yo

·
11,948 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
screencaps are up

·
Mr. Sophisticata
1,173 Posts
The ears make the whole thing, and I think you have to see part 1 to get teh whole effect. Sat, you need to post the link for ppl.

See the dudes face when your holding the Anti Bible? Nice wrk.

·
I'm back
1,947 Posts
Thats gold hahaha

·
11,948 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
this is going to be added to the bonus section of the asphaltjunkiez film.

both parts will be included in the film by the way.

·
Registered
1,015 Posts
Where did you put the screen caps?

Ryan

Edit: Nevermind, lol.. I see. Dude, thats hilarious. Were you giving them the satanic bible, or were they giving it to you? lol, cause thats odd. That guy had a major hitler hair cut going on.

·
Registered
11,614 Posts
I love the Satanic Bible part. :laughing
That must have terrified them more than the Mickey ears.

1 - 20 of 52 Posts