BC Sport Bikes Forum banner

1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
Premium Member
20 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well, I know I'm married. Not because of the ceremony, and not because of the ring around the finger.

But because I am so excited today that I bought a brand new washer & dryer and they got delivered this morning, and now installed.

Oh how sad it is. :p

·
Registered
3,815 Posts
My condolences.:( Try to enjoy the last few months of your life before the kids are born and you're out shopping for a minivan. Oh, the humanity.

·
Registered
1,070 Posts
Try to enjoy the last few months of your life before the kids are born
I am lucky that my sister is older than me so I could watch how the whole kid thing went with her. I am skipping that stage fo sure :rolleyes

·
Registered
3,815 Posts
Ryan R said:

I am lucky that my sister is older than me so I could watch how the whole kid thing went with her. I am skipping that stage fo sure :rolleyes
Just be sure to miss the production stage. The pre-production stage is still a lot of fun.:D

·
Resident Banana
2,694 Posts
Ryan R said:

I agree, maybe start off small, maybe a dog then work your way up:D .

atom

·
resident monkey boy
806 Posts
you guys are too funny:laughing

·
Premium Member
11,195 Posts
We have a cat and that's as far as we're going. But we still like the pretend'sies............

·
Registered
4,209 Posts
LOL, when I get married, I plan to go for the "Tim The Tool Man's" version of the kitchen and bathroom....you folks remember those episodes ? Well Adam they even have titanium washers and dryers equipped with 1,000 more rpms on them at full cycle, is that what you got ? LOL, :D:D:D

B

·
0 Posts
when your wife decides that your bike is too dangerous for you and that you need to spend more time with her instead, let me know and i'll buy that R6 from ya! Rest assured, no one will wheelie and stoppie on her as carefully as I will!!:D

D

·
0 Posts
hahaha woohoo! new washer and dryer! :p

ps.. oh yeah adam, this is ash's friend melody! :) i don't think i ever got a chance to congratulate you on getting married.. CONGRATS! :)

·
Registered
4,209 Posts
Hey Adam, you going to post pictures of the new additions ? make sure you polish them up a bit first ;) :D:D:D

·
Registered
2,385 Posts
Well I've got 2 and a half months to go.. I can just see the arguement over the Washer/Dryer..

Her: "Did you pickup the washer/dryer?"
Me: "No, I got sidetracked on the way.."
Her: "Oh yeah? Where did you end up?"
Me: "Lever Arms"
Her: "Thats on the Other side of town!!"
Me: "I know, but they were having a sale.."
Her: "You didn't!"
Me: "Did what?"
Her: "Buy something else from Lever!"
Me: "But it was a sale! Look! :D"
Her: "Another! ARGH! When are we going to get a washer/dryer?"
Me: "You know we really don't need one... I wash my clothes just fine now.."
Her: "NO YOU DON'T!"
Me: "Yes I do! :p"
Her: "Washing clothes in the kitchen sink with a bar of ivory doesn't count!! Go get a damned washer and dryer tommorow!"
Me: "I can't."
Her: "Why??"
Me: "The TV arrives tommorow."
Her: "TV??? We already have a TV!"
Me: "Not one like this!!! AND it was on sale! :)"
Her: *SMACK*

:laughing :roflmao :laughing

Jim.

·
Premium Member
11,195 Posts
Hell Jim, you don't NEED to get married. You already have it all down pat. :laughing

And just to add insult to injury the conversation about my new bicycle went pretty much like you layed it out. But instead of a washer and dryer it was a couch :p :laughing

·
Registered
3,815 Posts
You shoulda seen the fireworks when I brought my Valkyrie home unannounced. Hoo-boy, I didn't think I'd ever see the last of that. Then there was the VFR, then the ZX-9. By the time I bought the 9 she had given up fighting and asks me every month or so which bike she should expect to see in the garage and when. She reads BIKE after I'm done with it and tries to guess the next winner. She's told me if we ever get Aprilia in Canada, she'll go down and slap a deposit down on the first Mille for me. Is it any wonder I love her?:D

·
Registered
1,070 Posts
Aren't you the lucky guy ;) Maybe you should start telling her how nice the Ducati MH900e is and it may just turn up in your garage:D Then you hop on and turn the key and wake up in your bed to realize that it was all a dream and you are still only 12 years old and school starts in half an hour. :eek

·
Registered
3,815 Posts
Ryan R said:
Aren't you the lucky guy ;) Maybe you should start telling her how nice the Ducati MH900e is and it may just turn up in your garage:D Then you hop on and turn the key and wake up in your bed to realize that it was all a dream and you are still only 12 years old and school starts in half an hour. :eek
...and I need a Kleenex.:devillook

1 - 20 of 27 Posts