BC Sport Bikes Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
2,733 Posts
Interesting. I think there would be a lot of accidental (ha ha... I mean not in a crash) deployments, from forgetting to disconnect when parking. At least the system is re-chargable. But it would be pretty funny turning into the Firestone tire guy at a rest stop.

·
Registered
205 Posts
From the manufacturer's website:

The Airpotek Airbag Jacket can be used repeatedly .... hmmm I'm guessing that's for the newbie rider

How to connect an Airprotek Airbag Jacket to your motorcycle ...... wonder how many CO2 canister the nebie goes through before he remembers to disconect every time

Myself , I'd say ..... Bitchin Life Jacket

M

·
0 Posts
mhuricane said:
From the manufacturer's website:

The Airpotek Airbag Jacket can be used repeatedly .... hmmm I'm guessing that's for the newbie rider

How to connect an Airprotek Airbag Jacket to your motorcycle ...... wonder how many CO2 canister the nebie goes through before he remembers to disconect every time

Myself , I'd say ..... Bitchin Life Jacket
LOL. The only problem I can see with it is the possibility of whiplash from bouncing. Bounce is bad!

·
contradiction incarnate
2,748 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
matty67 said:
LOL. The only problem I can see with it is the possibility of whiplash from bouncing. Bounce is bad!
well, if it fills up but not to the point of being turgid, then that would minimize bounce.
but, I don't know that it does that.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts