BC Sport Bikes Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Premium Member
3,762 Posts
can i borrow someone's anime vcds??
i've never seen this.
any suggestions on where i can obtain this stuff would be apreciated.

·
Registered
4,209 Posts
damn and I was hoping for some Akira Yanagama action !.....freaking anime....

·
[Oo=vw=oO]
761 Posts
Miteorite said:
can i borrow someone's anime vcds??
i've never seen this.
any suggestions on where i can obtain this stuff would be apreciated.
It's out on dvd. Remastered with new character voices. I liked the old voices though.

Live action? We could just recreate some bike gang wars. Jap bikes vs Hogs. I'll be Kenada :p

·
Wanderer of the Wastes
6,817 Posts
I'd like to see this, but have absolutely no hopes that this is gonna be anywhere near the scope of the anime, or the manga for that matter.

I have most of the english 37 issue series comics, just missing a few in between 5-19, and stopped collecting at #32...kinda curious how the series ends...

should be cool none the less, as long as they have a kickass bike for Kaneda, and potray the gang wars properlly...

·
Premium Member
3,762 Posts
GTI said:

It's out on dvd. Remastered with new character voices. I liked the old voices though.

Live action? We could just recreate some bike gang wars. Jap bikes vs Hogs. I'll be Kenada :p

dude i aint gonna pay $40 for this stuff.
is it possible to rent it somewhere?

·
Registered
787 Posts
i got the LE DVD
awesome show. saw it when i was a kid.
but making it in real life.....i dunno about this one......

B

·
0 Posts
the new edition, while slightly different from the original, is better, IMO. the story was more faithful to the original japanese version. the original translation made the story quite foggy and most people had to watch it a couple times to get the whole scope of it in. if you can find it, watch it. one of the all-time greatest movies ever.

·
Wanderer of the Wastes
6,817 Posts
Bender, if you have any more kickass backgrounds like that I'm going to beat you silly with a frozen burrito for holding out on me!,,,,

·
Premium Member
20 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
DNAspark99 said:
Bender, if you have any more kickass backgrounds like that I'm going to beat you silly with a frozen burrito for holding out on me!,,,,
Ya, I'll say. I love that bike.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts