BC Sport Bikes Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
P

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Akrapovic R1 Slip-on SOLD!

Yamaha R1 Titanium Slip-on. AWESOME CONDITION!

Newer style with fully ti oval muffler and tapered end cap. All springs and carbon hanger included and in excellent shape as well. Bolt it on and away you go. Fits 98-2001 R1. Well priced at $600 (Canadian) for immediate sale. No noticeable scratches, no gashes, no scrape marks, no issues. I don't need to sell this pipe, so the price is firm. First person with cash gets it.

Please call 828-9120 or send me a message through the website.

THANKS TO EVERYBODY THAT WAS INTERESTED, THE PIPE IS NOW SOLD.

·
Registered
1,489 Posts
Do you still have it? and can you install it or do I have to get someone else to do it?

F

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Digi, If you buy this slip on it should only take about 10min to take the old off and put the new on. You can definitely do it yourself. Also, you don't need it we are all jealous of your bike as it is.

P

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Digi168 said:
Do you still have it? and can you install it or do I have to get someone else to do it?
Sorry Bieu, my pipe won't work on your bike, (or so I've read but you're welcome to come over and try it out). It would work on Jody's bike though, (has she sold that washer/dryer combo yet? ;) )

Dennis

·
Registered
1,489 Posts
PorscheNut said:

Sorry Bieu, my pipe won't work on your bike, (or so I've read but you're welcome to come over and try it out). It would work on Jody's bike though, (has she sold that washer/dryer combo yet? ;) )

Dennis
It would be for Jody's bike. I am still waiting for my Micron to show up.

·
Premium Member
11,195 Posts
Hey folks, the VROMBC stuff was split off to Open. It had nothing to do with the pipe being sold....

1 - 7 of 7 Posts