BC Sport Bikes Forum banner
1 - 20 of 66 Posts

·
Registered
61 Posts
17 bikes stolen in Chilliwack this morning July 15 2010. 5 crf50s, 7 crf70s, 1 crf80, 1 crf100 and 1 crf150.
About a dozen helmets, jerseys, boots and other protective dirt bike gear taken along with bikes, all Fox brand, red in colour.

Cube van stolen including shadow 750 spirit(white in colour), and red cbr 125r.

Be aware of Honda Gear being sold second hand. Most of the regular street gear is all Honda branded.

Anyone with information is asked to contact Chilliwack RCMP as soon as possible.

These bikes are for a children's program and almost all events have been cancelled now. Please help return these bikes so kids can get a chance to ride!!!

** admin*** Please make this post more accessible and readily available to site users. Lets get the word out there as soon as we can.

***JULY 16 2010 UPDATE***
They've recovered the van and trailer, but the bikes are gone.
Suspect vehicle is a large red van/truck with Alberta plates.

·
Registered
61 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
These are a couple of photos of the bikes used in the junior red rider program along with the gear the kids wear.

·
awful human
3,139 Posts
These are a couple of photos of the bikes used in the junior red rider program along with the gear the kids wear.
Can you post VIN's?

:ghost

·
BCSB Public Relations
10,337 Posts
Damn scum... will keep an eye out for the van!

·
Registered
260 Posts
Honda Junior Red Riders victimized by thieves in Chilliwack.

To all BC Sportbike Community Members, Friends and Riders:

Sad but true, and again, thieves have no place in our community.
Friends from Honda Canada's Junior Red Riders Team have been vicitimized by thieves in Chilliwack causing the cancellation of two major Junior Red Rider events this weekend. In an appeal to all riders, please be on the lookout for any of the stolen items listed below and immediately contact the Chilliwack RCMP or your local detachment with any information regarding the sale or resale of the stolen items and goods. Your help as a riding community is greatly appreciated and keep in mind - these are specialized dirt bikes and Honda corporate branded gear and jerseys... as well as personal belongings and items. Hardest hit will be kids and parents already registered for what should have been some good summer riding fun for all. I have nothing but disdain towards the coward thieves who perpetrated this crime. Thanks for the time and consideration in reading this; hopefully they WILL be caught.

Here is a list of items to be on the lookout for:
Honda Ford cube van
Shadow750 spirit (white)
CBR 125R (red)
15 Dirt Bikes including:
CRF 50,CRF 70, CRF 80, CRF 100, and CRF 150.
There are multiples of the 50s, 70s, and 80s
Honda Junior Red Riders Team Jerseys, T-Shirts, and dirt-bike gear.

...a news story aired on CBC and local network news. If you have a link please post it up in this thread.
Again, thanks everyone for your time and consideration in this regard.

José

edit: thanks for the thread merge SH

·
WMRC Past Prez three time
2,580 Posts
" You meet the nicest people on a Honda!"

Well maybe not in this case. Bastards stealing from kids! Hang em" high!

·
Registered
97 Posts
God I hate people...
Is this a blanket statement? Then I hate you too <3 :)

That really sucks. Poor kids I'm sure they were itching to get on those bikes. Freaking thieves. I was just talking to a guy last week who lives and surrey and frequently sees guys roaming around in flatbed trucks with mattresses laying across the back. They pull over next to a bike, 3 guys get out, throw the bike on the mattresses and disappear in 10-15 seconds. Pure evil.

·
Registered
1,061 Posts
I hope they get cancer in the bum and die a painful death. I will keep my eyes open and i REALLLY hope they get caught. People suck

·
Foreign Devil
1,795 Posts
Watching for and posted on Facebook! Scum should be forced to lay down and let all the kids ride over them!

·
Swivel on it
11,659 Posts
***JULY 16 2010 UPDATE***

They've recovered the van and trailer, but the bikes are gone.
Suspect vehicle is a large red van/truck with Alberta plates.

·
Registered
1,238 Posts
This is almost the most ruthless theft I've ever heard of.

Theft from kids is absolutley terrible.

·
Registered
3,324 Posts
This sucks. All the folks at BigTop were great supporters of this program and have invested a lot of time for the kids into it. If there's anything that can be done let me know.

I must say though if I happen to run across the bastards I might have to think real hard about calling the cops.:devillook

Sean

·
I like traffic cones :S
15,773 Posts
This sucks. All the folks at BigTop were great supporters of this program and have invested a lot of time for the kids into it. If there's anything that can be done let me know.

I must say though if I happen to run across the bastards I might have to think real hard about calling the cops.:devillook

Sean
please do.
maybe they'll end up being your... customers ;)

then you can tell other customers ( ;) ) what they did :evilgrin

1 - 20 of 66 Posts