BC Sport Bikes Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
D

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
We are almost at the 300 member mark for this site. I wonder how many of those are actually current users. Does anyone know if those users that don't vist the site in a certian amount of time are deleted or just left?

Dafnip

·
Premium Member
20 Posts
They are just left..

But I'd say we have somewhere around a 80% 'occupancy' rate at the moment..

It's funny though.. I believe I said to Jim at the beginning of this, "I'll be happy if we get 400 users by the end of summer"..

Looks like 400 sometime around the end of May!!

Wow. Keep spreading the word!

B

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
adamantium said:
They are just left..

But I'd say we have somewhere around a 80% 'occupancy' rate at the moment..

It's funny though.. I believe I said to Jim at the beginning of this, "I'll be happy if we get 400 users by the end of summer"..

Looks like 400 sometime around the end of May!!

Wow. Keep spreading the word!
will do Adam, but cards would sure help...i think someone suggested seeling them in bunches to help with costs...i'd buy some:thumbup

·
Premium Member
3,762 Posts
i don thave access to the stats, but a guess a good idea is too look at the number of active users per day on the main page. it's usually over a 100. so 1/3 of the user base is here daily and probably another 1/3 visits every couple of days... the rest 30% are people that come occassionally and never come back:)

ok after all this rambling i guess the point is that quite a few people do come back.

·
Registered
140 Posts
use your stickers

An even better idea is to purchase a sticker and put it on your bike. I put mine on a couple of weeks ago and it looks great, that way you can advertise while it's parked.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts