BC Sport Bikes Forum banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
User And Abuser
3,912 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I havn't even sold my currents bikes yet, and I am already thinkin about my next bikes. I know I am already planning on gettin another KLX possibly th 07. And the Sportbike will almost definitly be the 07 CBR 600RR. its not even out until spring, but I just know I am gonna love riding that bad girl. the silver and red looks really good to me, and I cant wait for a demo ride on one:rockon

Its gonna be a fairly long hiatus from riding, so I wanna hit the weights hard so I can get some 1 piece leathers that'll fit me good.

·
Mmm...beer
2,144 Posts
Place an order and start counting down the days!

·
Registered
1,598 Posts
honda didn't even cut it for me as to these RR looks the same each year.gsxr and R6 on the other hand....

·
Eh Muh Gawd Becky!!
6,648 Posts
yeah Honda went backwards in the looks department with the 07. performance wise they all come in about the same.

·
Obi-Wan Newbie
683 Posts
i think you made a good choice!! honda all the way!!! lets just say that a certain gixxer rider should have bought a honda!!!! i have 04 600rr and she is great!!!

G

·
Get that Honda 07... I am getting one too! I like to ride Honda, cause they make the best performance engines. They make Formula One Cars. Gixers make atv's and Weed Wackers.

·
Does your chain hang low?
193 Posts
Too bad you posted a picture of a Toyota :itchyscra PS: I like Honda too :)

Get that Honda 07... I am getting one too! I like to ride Honda, cause they make the best performance engines. They make Formula One Cars. Gixers make atv's and Weed Wackers.

·
ninja machinist
3,103 Posts
haha ^

Gixxers can't make anything, they're only motorcycles. :laughing
But seriously, Honda began as a motorcycle company from day one. Call me brand loyal but I tend to like Hondas the most. :coffee

·
Swivel on it
11,659 Posts
The 2007 feels crazy light. You're going to love riding it :)

·
Registered
2,761 Posts
that color scheme is hideous, why can't manufacturers stick to one color ala ducati? buy a liter bike alternateimpact.

·
Addicted to speed
237 Posts
Duuurrrr, gurgle gurgle...I also like to *hiccup* ride it on road...Duuurrrrrrr.
Hahahah Fuckin hilarious, I laughed to myself when he said that too. Wicked bike you can't deny it, but just not changed enough. Ever drawn a picture and then tried to draw it again? looks the same but a little different, as is the case with the 07. I like it but it better not be the same design for another 3 years....I do like the ram air on the front though, always thought the front end of the 600rr was missing something.

·
Been there, Wrecked that!
2,221 Posts
I havn't even sold my currents bikes yet, and I am already thinkin about my next bikes. I know I am already planning on gettin another KLX possibly th 07. And the Sportbike will almost definitly be the 07 CBR 600RR. its not even out until spring, but I just know I am gonna love riding that bad girl. the silver and red looks really good to me, and I cant wait for a demo ride on one:rockon

Its gonna be a fairly long hiatus from riding, so I wanna hit the weights hard so I can get some 1 piece leathers that'll fit me good.

Well that was quick... http://www.bcsportbikes.com/forum/showthread.php?t=75440 Did you guys win the lottery or is this just a dream sequence?

I had dreams, but then I got hitched and they all turned to fantasy's :p

·
Registered
155 Posts
Depending on money, I may be looking at a new 600RR. I'm also looking at the new R6 or the 7fiddy. :2guns

Decisions, decisions...

·
User And Abuser
3,912 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
Well that was quick... http://www.bcsportbikes.com/forum/showthread.php?t=75440 Did you guys win the lottery or is this just a dream sequence?

I had dreams, but then I got hitched and they all turned to fantasy's :p
very inquisitive lol

bikes are still being sold, and I am still gonna be bikeless for 1 to 2 years. but like everything a person a may want, you have to visualize the goal:flashy But for now I will have to que the "dream sequence"

1 - 20 of 20 Posts