BC Sport Bikes Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Super Moderator
5,114 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
alright, spill it.... who always parks there busa on granville street between nelson and helmecken?? I always see a busa parked on the side of the street, sometimes I see 2 busas parked together, sometimes i'll see a R6 and sometimes I see a gixxer1000 parked there.... but it's always the busa.... you have a black tank bra on it.... who is it?? I left a bcsportbikes.com business card on your bike a few months back as well....

·
Registered
4,209 Posts
I have seen that busa for a few months now....it's ussually parked right outside the Templeton restaurant in the evenings on the weekends, it's a blue and white, 2000 version ?

R

·
0 Posts
Ok, yep I have seen that one too, gives me something good to look at while in the lineup at Stone T across the street. I think it has pipes on it too, I cant remember if they are Yosh or Akropovic or whatever.

·
Super Moderator
5,114 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
it has yosh pipes on it. It's always parked around the same spot.... hmmm.....

·
Premium Member
20 Posts
Why don't you boys run over and put a card on it? :p

Oh wait, you probably don't have any left.... I need to print some more. :(

·
Super Moderator
5,114 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
adamantium said:
Why don't you boys run over and put a card on it? :p

Oh wait, you probably don't have any left.... I need to print some more. :(
:laughing :laughing actually I have put a card on it a few months ago.... I only have 1 card left, so I need to choose wisely who I give it to hehehe :)

·
Registered
465 Posts
N.A Honda said:
I always see it too but I have no idea who the owner is. The busa has always been parked there since last season I think.

If nobody is claiming this Busa .. I'll claim it. I'll pick it up next time its there =) Thanks guys.

F

·
0 Posts
Hey Guys,
That Busa belongs to my friend John. We have matching Busa, same year and color. He's not much of a club person. He's low key. He doesn't like to ride fast and group riding. But he is a great guy.:D

·
Super Moderator
5,114 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
flying busa said:
Hey Guys,
That Busa belongs to my friend John. We have matching Busa, same year and color. He's not much of a club person. He's low key. He doesn't like to ride fast and group riding. But he is a great guy.:D
ahh thats who it belongs too. I work just down the street from him. I always see bikes parked there, but that same busa is always there.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts