BC Sport Bikes Forum banner
1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
260 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
minor rant advisory...

So on a rare mid-week day off i'm enjoying World Superbike coverage and AMA Superbike Racing on SpeedVision except for...
THE IDIOT HILLBILLY NASCAR ADS that run every freaking commercial break.
For gawds sake... can't the programmers figure out the target audience and run a bike ad or something. Instead i get Billy Bob yelling over the race at the Domino's Pizza guy... Billy Bob yelling while stealing a parade float and driving like an asshole... Billy Bob and Randy Bob stressing out over whether to flip Jethro Bob's burning smokeys at a NASCAR tailgate hee-haw... Billy Bob's smoking POS american car gettin' towed to AllAuto fer some noooo parts y'all!
THEY'RE DRIVING IN A CIRCLE FOR FUCKS SAKE!
Someone hi-jack the station and run an Aprilia or KTM ad quick!!!!!

ok... rant all done.
back to Jamie Hacking and friends at Road Atlanta... er... Mid-Ohio.
:evilgrin

·
Twin A
8,019 Posts
if you're going to watch speedchannel you're going to have to suck it up..they love their nascrap. personally i'm sick of the Prudential insurance ads.. that and ride, KICK!, ride, KICK!......

G

·
you seem to forget that speed is an american channel owned by fox, which has broadcast rights to nascar. with eleventy billion nascar fans in the united states, do you really think they are going to waste precious advertising on niche market stuff like bike racing?

i'll say it again: if you want to bitch at speed about anything, bitch about the 13 hours of infomercials we pay to watch daily.

·
Red Neck Bastard
144 Posts
We'r luckey they even show WSB, AMA, Moto GP.
Ever since FOX took over Speed Chanel there programing sucks.
Anyone rember Two Wheel Tuesday? Bike racing all day long.
Now they give us some {reality show} and Harley Davidson till you PUKE....

·
Banned
1,946 Posts
if you want to bitch at speed about anything, bitch about the 13 hours of infomercials we pay to watch daily.
You know, I never thought of it like that. There are a few stations that do that, ROBTV being another one. Why pay for cable to get that shit?

·
Banned
1,946 Posts
We'r luckey they even show WSB, AMA, Moto GP.
Ever since FOX took over Speed Chanel there programing sucks.
Anyone rember Two Wheel Tuesday? Bike racing all day long.
Now they give us some {reality show} and Harley Davidson till you PUKE....
Michele Smith has fantastic tits. I'd tit fuck that slut until my dick bled and she was blind from baby batter.

adam112, are you listening? Titties, Adam, titties!!!!!!!

·
Mmm...beer
2,144 Posts
The Mute button is your best friend.

·
Registered
1,004 Posts
Michele Smith has fantastic tits. I'd tit fuck that slut until my dick bled and she was blind from baby batter.

adam112, are you listening? Titties, Adam, titties!!!!!!!
:roflmao :roflmao :roflmao

·
Eh Muh Gawd Becky!!
6,648 Posts
hey now i saw a comercial for Pat Riley...motorcycle attorney!! and a couple of Yamaha comercials and Dunlop and Suzuki aswell!!

·
Mmm...beer
2,144 Posts
I had to Google her, and yes, yes she does have fantastic tits!

·
Eh Muh Gawd Becky!!
6,648 Posts
she's on google?? *opens up google and the front of his pants*!!

·
Registered
1,343 Posts
you seem to forget that speed is an american channel owned by fox, which has broadcast rights to nascar. with eleventy billion nascar fans in the united states, do you really think they are going to waste precious advertising on niche market stuff like bike racing?

i'll say it again: if you want to bitch at speed about anything, bitch about the 13 hours of infomercials we pay to watch daily.
Right on Doug a new number ELEVENTY BILLION now thats american..we canucks don't have numbers that big up here in the great white north....:rockon

·
Banned
1,946 Posts
I had to Google her, and yes, yes she does have fantastic tits!
Boys, I take my titties very seriously. I would never let you down.

I have a pic. Nice beanie. I'd let her polish my helmet any day...

·
Banned
1,946 Posts
What a harley 'ho. Man, I'd like to do that Saran Wrap thing to her that adam112 was talking about in Rad's B day thread.

·
banned user
6,255 Posts
What a harley 'ho. Man, I'd like to do that Saran Wrap thing to her that adam112 was talking about in Rad's B day thread.
wow I missed all this, I thought I heard something from the new riders Q&A forum....

Well I was helping Ralphael out with his new litre bike training wheel installation and used pulling my hamstring teabagging his mom as a metaphor to how shit happens unexpectedly.

So I think I would like to teabag her....or chili dog....or....yum.

·
Registered
786 Posts
wow I missed all this, I thought I heard something from the new riders Q&A forum....

Well I was helping Ralphael out with his new litre bike training wheel installation and used pulling my hamstring teabagging his mom as a metaphor to how shit happens unexpectedly.

So I think I would like to teabag her....or chili dog....or....yum.
I would like to be a team troll junior member. teach me masters. You are amazing.

·
Eh Muh Gawd Becky!!
6,648 Posts
hahahahahahahaha that guy said teabagging!!

1 - 19 of 19 Posts