BC Sport Bikes Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
3,908 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
First time I've ever seen one... here it is... hope it helps someone....

"RCMP in Port Alberni believe Christopher Michael Justa abducted his three-month-old girl. Mounties say the infant could have been taken by her non-custodial father and possibly her non-custodial mother. The girl was taken during a supervised visitation through the Ministry of Children and Families. It's believed they are travelling in a 1986 white Jeep Cherokee. It has two doors and the BC licence plate number 003 CRK. RCMP say they believe the supsect and the missing girl are now in the Lower Mainland.
Christopher Michael Justa is 24-years old. He has brown hair and blue eyes. He is white, 6 feet tall, and 200 pounds. If you have any information on this amber alert, call 911 immediately."

·
Registered
196 Posts
fish_antlers said:

"RCMP in Port Alberni believe Christopher Michael Justa abducted his three-month-old girl. Mounties say the infant could have been taken by her non-custodial father and possibly her non-custodial mother. The girl was taken during a supervised visitation through the Ministry of Children and Families. It's believed they are travelling in a 1986 white Jeep Cherokee. It has two doors and the BC licence plate number 003 CRK. RCMP say they believe the supsect and the missing girl are now in the Lower Mainland.
Christopher Michael Justa is 24-years old. He has brown hair and blue eyes. He is white, 6 feet tall, and 200 pounds. If you have any information on this amber alert, call 911 immediately."
good job!

what's moms name?

·
Been there, Wrecked that!
2,213 Posts
Ratzilla said:
yeah, all over while i was watching american idols
damn idiots...

Before I open my mouth which are the idiots you are referring to?

·
GoPro Inspector
4,422 Posts
Thanks for posting, i was "resting my eyes" hehe and Sat read it out while we were watching Idol but I guess i was resting my ears too :)

·
banned user
6,255 Posts
yeah that was the first time I ever saw one as well. It was on TV last night a few times. I wonder how much time goes by, and how much investigation is done before an Amber Alert is issued? Last night I was wondering to myself what if its the mom thats nuts, and he was removing the child from the situation for the childs protection? Anyone know what goes into issueing an Amber Alert?

·
Stykwoman
246 Posts
fish_antlers said:

The girl was taken during a supervised visitation through the Ministry of Children and Families.
WTF!! She was taken during a supervised visitation?!?....I'm guessing the visits needed to be supervised for a reason. Wouldn't want to be the person who was responsible for supervising the whole thing. What an idiot!!!

I hope this has a happy ending and they find them.

·
Registered
11,614 Posts
Someone really needs to work on their security if he absconded with the child while being "supervised." :rolleyes

1 - 10 of 10 Posts