BC Sport Bikes Forum banner

41 - 43 of 43 Posts

·
Registered
8,228 Posts
Discussion Starter #41
I ran a plated XR650R for several years before selling it. I picked up another about 2 yrs ago before selling it this spring. It was still plated and the owner and I did not exchange money until I had it re-insured in my name with a fresh plate on it. I see several types of enduros still around each summer. It seems as long as the riders stay under the radar they do not get inspection orders. But it is a roll of the dice. If it ever has to go back in for an inspection, things could get dicey.

·
Registered
582 Posts
Yah it seemed like a lot of grey area. I was gonna pull the pin on a Honda 450x that was plated but in the end I don't really even want to pay for another two street insurances(wife and I) to ride dirtbikes on the street. We have to much riding at our doorstep and will just enjoy the streetbikes on the street. I can always transport my bikes to other riding areas if I want. *I will buy liability insurance to legally run on forest service roads though.*

·
Registered
582 Posts
The wife has asked me to not buy anymore motorcycles this year. Sure I mean it's nearly December right?

This one was is for her though. Minty fresh ttr125. Original tires. LE version which is taller tires, adjustable suspension, front disk, and electric as well as kick start.

Let the dirt flinging commence!

56452888368__BC585C00-CF93-4A8D-ACF1-E0D3F7EE16BB.jpg *

41 - 43 of 43 Posts