BC Sport Bikes Forum banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
1,343 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Hey thanks to everyone for coming to the Breakfast. Great turnout!

And

thanks to

Cori
Nancy (squire)
Al Scott Lock and Safe
Axle Alley
Bayside Performance
Bitchin Gear
Carter Honda
Cassells Insurance (thats me!)
CR Cycle
Jerry's European Hair Styling
Maxima Racing
McMartin Motor Sports
Midland Liquidators
Modern Motorcycles
Orca Bay
Talon Alarms
The Art of Riding" www.Tengu.caCrass/Chris

(And special thanks to Burnaby Kawi & Imperial Motorcycles and 5th Gear as they were ready to give we just never got there!)

And thanks to everyone for making this a great event!

·
Registered
1,364 Posts
Oops, you missed me!

Al Scott Lock & Safe Ltd.

Hey thanks to everyone for coming to the Breakfast. Great turnout!

And

thanks to

Axle Alley
Bayside Performance
Bitchin Gear
Carter Honda
Cassells Insurance (thats me!)
CR Cycle
Jerry's European Hair Styling
Maxima Racing
McMartin Motor Sports
Midland Liquidators
Modern Motorcycles
Orca Bay
Talon Alarms
The Art of Riding" www.Tengu.caCrass/Chris

(And special thanks to Burnaby Kawi & Imperial Motorcycles and 5th Gear as they were ready to give we just never got there!)

And thanks to everyone for making this a great event!

·
Banned
2,578 Posts
And Nancy [Squire] :thumbup

·
Eh Muh Gawd Becky!!
6,648 Posts
i came...i saw...i ate food...i left food.....i left with loot!! oh and just to clarify for those that may have never ate at The Gillnetter........i left the food in the hamper before i ate the Gillnetter food!!

·
Swivel on it
11,659 Posts
I won around 70km of gas - awesome :) How much food did we get for the food bank in the end?

·
Registered
1,343 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Yes thanks very much to Al Scott Lock & Safe that was a really great prize donation, as we Crass's pictures and everything else for that matter! I think we can safely say a good time was had by all!

·
Registered
4,259 Posts
Paul, who was the auto shop that does inspections and does he do it for bikes coming from the states.
I gave away my free oil change and can't remember if that was the same guy.

·
Registered
1,343 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
Paul, who was the auto shop that does inspections and does he do it for bikes coming from the states.
I gave away my free oil change and can't remember if that was the same guy.
Axle Alley, 875-9988, (About 5th at Yukon, the guys name is Alex) I don't think they do inspections of bikes, actually you don't have to inspect bikes from out of province, I think I just have to sight the Vehicle Id # as far as I can remember. I haven't done one for a while.

·
Registered
1,343 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
And one final thought, thanks to Codi and Marie for all their help including dealing with the food bank. Couldn't have done it without you guys, good on ya.

·
User And Abuser
3,912 Posts
And one final thought, thanks to Codi and Marie for all their help including dealing with the food bank. Couldn't have done it without you guys, good on ya.
you crack me up Paul. our names and spellings have changed so many times with you:laughing

Cory and Mariclare (or Clare for short)

·
Registered
1,343 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
you crack me up Paul. our names and spellings have changed so many times with you:laughing

Cory and Mariclare (or Clare for short)
Oh well just start calling me friggin bob

Sorry not sure where I came up with Cody but you get the point...Anyway that was fun and I must say your a lucky guy, clare sure is a nice gal.

1 - 20 of 21 Posts