BC Sport Bikes Forum banner

And what did YOU watch today?

1K views 5 replies 4 participants last post by  thr1 
#1 ·
Well, the races were great. I paticularly enjoyed watching the AMA open-class race. Too bad the R7 just doesn't have the hutspa for a high speed track like Daytona.

Good thing I didn't ride my bike down to Maverick's today, I would've raced back and droped my bike in this crappy weather. ;)

I'll post pics later..

#2 ·
What I want to know is how did the Hondas get to be so good on the high speed stuff? I thought the twins strongpoint was driving out of the corners, and they would lose out on the straights to the top end powered inline 4's. Very disappointing showing from Kawasaki. From 3rd to 5th in the final two laps is unforgivable. Fire Boz and start looking for a better rider. Maybe a better bike would help, but I think he could have done better than he did. Did'ja see how many privateer Zooks there were? Much be some kind of cheap package to set up a Gixxer from the dealer when you buy one.:D

Overall, a boring race though. Anybody win anything good in the draws?

G
#4 ·
that was a nice race.... i saw hayden and roberts touch... pretty close.

all in all a good day.... i dont know what you guys looked like or else i wouldve said hello... next time boys... see you at teh rides.

#5 ·
There's pictures of most of us in the Media section of the this site. And you can't miss Jim.. he's.. well.. big. ;)

I didn't see Gobert crash, but I did see Hayden, and while it didn't look like it hurt too much, his bike sure took a thrashing.

What I never noticed before is how bloody fast these guys can change tires. Unbelieveable.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.