BC Sport Bikes Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
622 Posts
That video would have been alot easier to watch if it wasnt for that music.

F

·
0 Posts
loved it ,funny you never see someone getting attacked by a shark walking down the sidewalk .looks like 90% were in the animals habitat,fuking with em ,trying to train em ,sticking thier heads,or hands in their mouths.Its an animal they tend to do that stuf,,hhahhaa if i stick my head in a aligators mouth ,please laugh loudly if i get eaten .

·
I am the liquor
798 Posts
For the most part (99%), it seems like the most of the people are fucking with the animals, so they deserve to get their asses chewed off.

The rest (1%) I think are just unfortunate circumstances due to man and wild animal being in the wrong place at the wrong time, like a shark attack.

I lived in Spain for 3 years, so as far as the running of the bulls goes, you takes your chances. You're abusing a dangerous beast, and it will kick your ass given the chance.

As far as bull fighting goes, the bull fighter knows the danger and the stats. But 100% of bulls are killed in the ring. It may not have been by the matador, it may have killed him/her, but someone will kill it. I used to watch bull fighting live on spanish TV and it became a bit redundant, till I actually went to a bull fight and witnessed the bull death, which can be horrible if the bull isn't killed properly.

http://www.spain-info.com/Culture/bullfighting.htm

·
Registered
1,162 Posts
ouch... some of those guys were asking for it. bullfighters should know the consequences of the sport they are dealing with and someone that is in a den with lions are just plain crazy

R

·
0 Posts
I agree with about everything said here, most of the times the humans were asking for it. If you invade an animals territory or "anger" it, it's going to retaliate in an animal way, usually by biting your arm off :p

D

·
0 Posts
Agreed. Its a good video. They're wild animals what do people expect they'll do? Lie down and ask for a scratch? Dumbasses

·
Registered
1,367 Posts
I watched "Open Water" recently.

I cannot think of a more humbling experience than to be adrift in shark infested waters. "Adrift" as in, without a boat.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts