BC Sport Bikes Forum banner

1 - 20 of 23 Posts
B

·
0 Posts
whenever i download these zipped vids they automatically open in ms word...what am i doing wrong???

·
Super Moderator
5,114 Posts
blazinr6 said:
whenever i download these zipped vids they automatically open in ms word...what am i doing wrong???
save it to your hard drive and use winzip to extra the video.

also, the video is in divx format, so you may need to download the codec or player at www.divx.com

·
Registered
1,070 Posts
Man that was some nice wheelie fun hay :D I would be out again today if it weren't for my little tire incident :mad

P

·
0 Posts
aaww man!

you guys came so close! almost shifting from 1st to 2nd.
I swear if you just change the gear when the nose goes up, you'll have the whole 2nd gear to balance it..
damn I wish I was there..
oh well soon.

·
Registered
1,070 Posts
you guys came so close! almost shifting from 1st to 2nd
I know, that one high one that I had where it landed kinda hard, if only I tried to shift to second during that one, I had the hight and probably could have felt the balance point. Dont think I quite have the balls or the skill to try and hold it there though. Oh well practice :tredmill

·
Just Another Enthusiast
2,051 Posts
OK, am I the only one who cannot view the video? My Media Player is set to accept .avi extensions, yet when I try playing any .avi files, I get the sound and no picture--just those damn visualizations!

Can I do anything to change this? Can I convert the video to .mpeg or .asf?

P

·
0 Posts
go to the site..

look up the site which canadian gsxr posted..DivX or something like that..download it on to your harddrive and then when you open it up in the zip file..right click it and open with the downloaded DivX
it should work then.

·
Super Moderator
5,114 Posts
Re: aaww man!

psycocbr said:
you guys came so close! almost shifting from 1st to 2nd.
I swear if you just change the gear when the nose goes up, you'll have the whole 2nd gear to balance it..
damn I wish I was there..
oh well soon.
I would try shifting into 2nd.... if i HAD a gear shifter! :) hehehehehe :) :laughing :laughing

·
Just Another Enthusiast
2,051 Posts
Thanks psyco and Ryan, I downloaded their player and it all worked out. :)

Those wheelies are definitely improving, they are getting higher and higher, and I beleive you guys are keeping them up longer. Do you still get the huge adrenaline rush each time the wheel comes up or is it only when it starts getting high? :)

·
Super Moderator
5,114 Posts
vrecksler said:
Thanks psyco and Ryan, I downloaded their player and it all worked out. :)

Those wheelies are definitely improving, they are getting higher and higher, and I beleive you guys are keeping them up longer. Do you still get the huge adrenaline rush each time the wheel comes up or is it only when it starts getting high? :)
everytime baby..... everrrryyy timee :)

·
Registered
1,070 Posts
I use to feel shivers after doing a wheelie but not anymore, only when I did that high one. ;)

·
Resident Banana
2,694 Posts
skid-mark said:
Nice wheelie pic dave:D Check me and jamie out on sunday baby!!!
Sweet pic skid-mark.....seriously though, I'd be freaked.:eek ....

·
Registered
1,560 Posts
We were doing these at over 120km/h on the highway ... with helmets on though:D

I just got that video working too and psychocbr is right... you guys are WAY to low to keep those rolling. You have to bring them up to where you can barely see over the visor... then shift with no clutch and try to hold it. I can get a good one going sometimes:)

P

·
0 Posts
AWW BASTARDS!

you Bastard!
Thats one hell of a sweet pic. DAMN! I wish I had my bike insured!
Mark all I have to say is rolling 2nd gear clutch wheelie...Soon..
aawwww I wish I was there.
:mad :mad :mad :mad

·
Registered
1,560 Posts
Man you know it!!! I wheelied past the whole Gas station block that Jamie works at for the guys pumping there. They were happy... 1st through 2nd. I actually had it going steady too then the light went red so I set it down. I wish you were there to see it:)

get that pos of your inspected!!!!!!!

1 - 20 of 23 Posts