BC Sport Bikes Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
G

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
no not mine when i was picking up my bike yesterday at rms,2 differant people came in to pass on that there bikes were stolen,same scenario underground chained,one was a 996 duc red,other f4i silver 1900kmsboth same day but one in richmond one surrey,i think it happened thurs/fri,this is crap be carefull and get all the replacement ins. you can,dont cheap out its not worth it.dont no any other details maybe its a ring of sorts.thx john

B

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
again??? damn...i have to park in an underground, so does anyone have any suggestions on how to secure it?

·
ROAR!!!!!!
1,175 Posts
I say hire a security guard and have him watch your bike when you are not riding it.... Other than that... hard to prevent bikes from stolen... 4 guys+1 truck = bye bye bike. They can just lift the bikes up and dump them into trucks. It's just sad...

·
Just Another Enthusiast
2,051 Posts
Underground parking seems to be a good place to hit. I was always worried about my bike because it is parked in the carport but with the motion lights and big dog, I guess it is a little safer than I originally thought. :)

·
Registered
787 Posts
2 more bikes stolen??!??
My last bike was stolen off the street in march.
I hope my new bike doesn't get jacked! If it does *knock on wood* I'm gonna find those fockers!

·
Premium Member
11,195 Posts
This is sounding more and more like an organized ring that is going after the most popular bikes that will sell easy.

Glad I own a Kawi so they aren't looking at mine....... :D

I wonder when ICBC is going to get pissed off and get the cops looking into this like they are supposed to be.

·
ROAR!!!!!!
1,175 Posts
Hmm hard to say when ICBC will start taking actions. I bet there are more cars stolen per day than bikes and GENERALLY speaking, cars are more expensive than bikes. So, it's like if you dropped a hundred dollar bill and a fifty dollar bill, but can only pick up one of them, which would you go for? Of course the hundred dollar bill.

·
Registered
872 Posts
Mini said:
Hmm hard to say when ICBC will start taking actions. I bet there are more cars stolen per day than bikes and GENERALLY speaking, cars are more expensive than bikes. So, it's like if you dropped a hundred dollar bill and a fifty dollar bill, but can only pick up one of them, which would you go for? Of course the hundred dollar bill.
depends on what the 100 dollar bill was dropped in. :D :laughing :rider

1 - 8 of 8 Posts