BC Sport Bikes Forum banner

1 - 20 of 46 Posts

·
Hmmm...Lets Go Riding
308 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well looks like im working day shift on friday so id like to go for another night ride. Thinking UBC and Airport. Anyone wanna tag along u know what to do.

·
Registered
159 Posts
I could be in for this run. Gotta check with the wife to see if i have any pre-arranged plans,:angel

·
Oyi!
1,108 Posts
What time are you guys leaving and where is the meeting pt to be exact?

I'll try not to stay at Bimini's for too long on Friday nights! :laughing

·
Registered
1,598 Posts
i'll bring this next time you come by.

·
Hmmm...Lets Go Riding
308 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
i'll bring this next time you come by.
:laughing I already have one of those but i cant find i think its lost with my organization skills book.

You up for this ride phil.. thinking we can meet around 8pm somewhere..depends where everyuone is coming from

·
Hmmm...Lets Go Riding
308 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
wait till more ppl reply than we will figure out a good central spot meeting place.

·
Squidnator
260 Posts
ello ello

well you kno me im in for sure jus cuz JChepeGT lives close to me and hes wayy better than me for directions im down for it how about meeting at the checron on 152st and 106 ave like last time sadly ron wont be joining us cuz of his bike

·
AKA Martini-girl!!
1,637 Posts
Ha ha ha... well I don't have a sugar daddy so I gots to work!! (KIDDING)
I'm available after 10 again...gota get my bike...

·
Lee RideFar
5,463 Posts
Sweet, but since when are you in New West? I thought you are in White Rock/Surrey...
I live in Queensborough and work in White Rock/South Surrey. My parents live in White Rock/South Surrey and I take care of their place quite a bit too. So yah I technically live in both areas.

Queensborough is the most central location in the lower mainland. Take a look at a map. I think ALL rides should meet at the timmies @ Queensborough landing :coffee

1 - 20 of 46 Posts