BC Sport Bikes Forum banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
91 Posts
There are a few ZX-12R.org members here, but I haven't run into any Bikeland members yet.
How did you find out about this great site? The neighbourhood is toast now :D

This site is great for local information, I have started to make it my second home. Lets keep it peaceful.

·
Registered
4,209 Posts
Hey fish_antlers, it's me the guy you met today afternoon, green ZX6R, at BK....nice to see a few 12Rs....make sure you folks vote for kawasaki in the poll for which bike you all ride....

·
Registered
3,908 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Cool human.... yes I did vote...

and hey easy.... teach me how I can get people on the internet to pay fer MY bike... that's a great trick! :D :rolleyes ... but seriously... good to see local guys getting together... we all have to stay organized before they pull all of our licenses.....

that law WILL be struck down, but do you really want to be cannon fodder in the mean time??

·
Registered
91 Posts
:( Fish: Tell me about it. All I wanted to do was list my bike for sale. I told everyone "NO WAY, DON'T SEND MONEY" but then some of them started emailing me and getting quite upset.
Don't worry though, it didn't turn out to be very much money. But it sure meant a lot, just a couple hundred bucks and I was pretty obligated to not sell the bike. It actually put me in quite a financial bind, trying to keep it. I still can't afford the bike this year, but I think it would let down the ZX-12R.org members more than myself if I sold it. I didn't think the members were that dedicated, however there is a great sense of group support with many bike groups, and the guys on ZX-12R.org showed me first hand.

·
Registered
3,908 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I here ya... these members can get pretty fanatical... so are you on the road er not?

If so we should hook up fer a ride or two... I ran into n102sr (er whatever) last week at werk... we should have a drink perhaps///

·
Registered
91 Posts
Art didn't have his 12 on the road did he? I thought it would still be apart.

Yep, I got on the road a couple days ago, I have logged about 100km so far this year, not much. Only a couple poor wheelies and one or 2 passes over 200kph. Of course I will deny that in court:D

It would be good to get together sometime. My schedule is pretty booked this month with every weekend full. But in June we should swing a ride and get together.

·
Premium Member
20 Posts
What is 'Bikeland'?

I visited the site, but am not entirely clear as to the goal of the site, enlighten me?

·
Registered
91 Posts
Adamantium: Bikeland and ZX-12R.org are both pretty much dedicated to ZX-12R owners. However I believe Bikeland (correct me if I am wrong Fish) is diversifying to ATV and other more general aspects of biking as well. ZX-12R.org is specific to the ZX-12R but has other sections for the ZX-11,10R,9R, and 7R. Both sites have an international following and should not conflict with this site, which I think is great. It is awesome to be able to have a forum that is dedicated to BC bikers.

I hope that helps

·
Registered
3,908 Posts
Discussion Starter #12 (Edited)
Bikeland is a general discussion forum, with a section dedicated to the ZX12, and another dedicated to motorcycle dragracing... there is another section for technical info regrading dwarf cars and other race cars using motorcycle engines (not ATVs).... Easy is correct in that both our sites are international and dont conflict with this site... I've been trying to find a good grouping of local riders online and you seem to have it... which is great!

I also like the setup you have here...

anways... as I said in an earlier post, or frontpage is kinda scrambled right now since we just moved servers so nothing makes much sense 'cept the forums link... that shold be straightened out soon... actually gad you pointed it out.. .I never really visit the frontpage much so I wasnt aware of it's generally screwed up condition.

here's a link to the forums... http://www.bikeland.org/discuss.htm

1 - 19 of 19 Posts