BC Sport Bikes Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Got vtec?
69 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
New to the dirtbiking thing, just wondering if there are any good trails around Langley one could rip around for a few hours. Anything closer than Vedder Mtn ? Cheers..

·
Racin' anyone anytime
51 Posts
McNutt is pretty damm close to Langley, just jump on the Albion Ferry, go up 240th till Dewdney, then make a right until 256th. North on 256th until it ends essentially.. It's a vast area to explore.

And if your planning on riding there, look me up cuz I'd love to check it out more.

[email protected]

Jon

·
Registered
3,091 Posts
Did you try reading the sticky post on the top of this forum with the dirt riding database?

·
Got vtec?
69 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
BMR said:
Did you try reading the sticky post on the top of this forum with the dirt riding database?
Didnt think to check the stickies, thanx found what i needed in there.

·
Got vtec?
69 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Jon Mutiger said:
McNutt is pretty damm close to Langley, just jump on the Albion Ferry, go up 240th till Dewdney, then make a right until 256th. North on 256th until it ends essentially.. It's a vast area to explore.

And if your planning on riding there, look me up cuz I'd love to check it out more.

[email protected]

Jon

McNutt sounds good to me, maybe i'll check that out this weekend if i dont go to the poker run.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts