BC Sport Bikes Forum banner

1 - 20 of 41 Posts

·
Registered
3,938 Posts
Race YSR's on Sunday, eat turkey, do a rain ride.

·
West Koots, I'm here....
3,226 Posts
Work, work and more work. Us shift workers don't work "normal" days and times. Weekends don't mean anything to us. But, I'm glad that it's not going to be nice and sunny while I'm working (sorry for all those who want sun, purely selfish of me..) as it makes being stuck indoors easier.

·
Wait for me, I'm SLOW
1,224 Posts
Stay at home and DVD's for the next 3 days. It's been a while since I last used my HT system.

Bike is ready to ride but weather is not.

D

·
0 Posts
going racing sailboats. southern straights race, from vancouver to bellinas and back. about 80 nautical miles round trip. should take around 24 hours.

you get wet on a boat no matter what, so who cares if it rains. just feed me and have a change of dry layers for me under my weather gear. and if i fall off, please come back for me!

·
Registered
11,614 Posts
My buddy's getting married in a couple months, and the wedding talk is driving him fucking insane. (Bear in mind both he and his bride-to-be are 100 per cent Italian, and both families fit the insanity stereotype to a tee.)
He's coming out Friday afternoon/evening, and we plan to get pretty shitfaced and watch movies, skip healthy eating altogether and play video games. :D
Can't wait!

·
Passer of Harps
3,724 Posts
Well, um, I actually have a pretty nice little Saturday planned, we're going to go to Home Depot. Yeah, buy some wallpaper, maybe get some flooring, stuff like that. Maybe Bed, Bath, & Beyond, I don't know, I don't know if we'll have enough time.

·
My bike has Baggage :)
351 Posts
probably install the rack mount for my new saddle bags, watch some movies, drink beer/wine, do a cautious ride over the duffy lake loop(not immediately after drinking of course).

·
100%GOON
1,908 Posts
Scheme said:
Well, um, I actually have a pretty nice little Saturday planned, we're going to go to Home Depot. Yeah, buy some wallpaper, maybe get some flooring, stuff like that. Maybe Bed, Bath, & Beyond, I don't know, I don't know if we'll have enough time.

Bwahahahaha "Frank the tank" is more likely this weekends theme!

·
Registered
11,614 Posts
Scheme said:
Awesome. :D
Just watched that movie again last weekend!

1 - 20 of 41 Posts