BC Sport Bikes Forum banner

1 - 20 of 51 Posts
M

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Is there any one up for a ride this Monday. I am flexable on the time but would like to keep it to the Valley area is possible!!

·
myside.yourside.myside
2,095 Posts
I wouldn't mind doing the #7 to hope, that always used to be a great ride. I'm interested in whatever anyways..

Cory

·
'Busa girls, God love 'em
5,842 Posts
whistler or pemberton but my arm could be twisted for a hope run what time u want to meet earlier the better for me

·
myside.yourside.myside
2,095 Posts
I have a hankering for #7 but either way is fine for me, and I'm flexible on time -- I just want to put down some km's since I'm coming back after a 10 year layoff :/. just about to shower and then I'm available. motogirl may still be sleeping but whatever you two prefer is OK with me. comin from s.surrey/WR area myself.

oh, doug -- it's a tough life :)

Cory

·
5,842 Posts
yeah gotta love 4 on 4 off except when you miss those damn good rides on the weekend.... well when moto girl posts well go wherever she wants... just want to be on a rode.... beautiful day

·
5,842 Posts
yeah S2s is at 100 , the suns up

and thanks Bandit for the advice, moto girl posted the ride were all just wanting to get a ride going this AM if thats ok with you

·
Bring on the sun
2,078 Posts
Was just letting you know because it seemed that you guys were waiting on her. She's gonna ride with my crew later today...

·
myside.yourside.myside
2,095 Posts
Argyle, Fung and I are meeting at 176th Street and #1 Hwy, about 2 blocks south there is a little store on your left at 11:30 -- we'll wait around a little bit and get organized so anyone is welcome to come out. cya'll

Cory

1 - 20 of 51 Posts