BC Sport Bikes Forum banner

Any riders in Abby or Chilliwack????

3K views 44 replies 18 participants last post by  5thgear 
G
#1 ·
I am new to riding and just wanted to know if there are any groups or singles that get together in the valley to ride. I still have my learners but with no restrictions. And hopefully my bike will be here by the weekend.

#2 ·
awwww Gurl gotta a new 650r NICE BIKE! Well im sorta a newbie myself....this will be my second season! PM me if you wanna meet up and ride... there are singles rides and all sorts of threads that are starting so you have good timing!

#12 ·
There's tons of us out in the Valley. Once it warms up a slight bit more, everyone and their dog will have their bike on the road and there will be loads of local rides. I live in Mission, and if you want a quick tour of the best local roads, just drop me a line! :thumbup

#15 ·
Do you not pay attention? Check the Events section. About 20 of us meet regularly at Stella's in Mission for the majority of the races each season.
We've been going for about three years now.

#16 ·
wow I did not know there was to many of you all out this way...I often have to ride out the other way to go for rides... I should have been paying more attention... by the way I will ride with you anytime MotoGirl just let me know when and where in any kind of weather if you want.

G
#17 ·
Its funny how she asked if there were any abbotsford riders, and all the replies she got but 1 or 2 were from dudes in surrey and langely????? We have a usual crew of us abby jacks who ride together almost every afternoon/evening. Pm or post if you wanna set something up.

G
#19 ·
Count me in. Im in the Sardis area so if you plan to head out to Abby or Mission let me know and I can head out that way with you.. Nice to hear there are lots of experienced riders in the area that are eager to share the nice sceanic runs with everyone else. Looking forward to summer, spread it on!

G
#21 ·
We ride fairly chill. Ofcourse we have our fun playing on the back roads. Typically we givin' er through sumas mountain and arround town, but want to find some more routes in the area. So post up some alternate routes.

G
#23 ·
Well I am looking forward to getting out on some rides soon. It looks like there is a fare number of us Valley folks out there.

Well it looks like I will be shooting for Tuesday for my bike now, due to the holiday. But as long as it keeps raining it dosn't matter anyway.

#25 ·
2slow4me said:
What's the maximum age do you guys and girls allow me to be in the ride group? I'm fairly new to B.C. Where's Stella's in Mission?
Don't worry about the age thing. Lots of geezers on this board. Saiint Nick or SilverD — sometimes referred to as Silver Dong™ — often organize "spirited" rides that involve the ahem "over 30" crowd.

Stella's in Mission, relatively easy to get there once you have been there. I would suggest waiting for a "MotoGP/Stella's" posting and hook up with someone going out there.

As a starter you might want to hook up with some of the almost daily groups going up to Squamish on the Sea to Sky (S2S) highway. They are geezer friendly (I should know). :laughing

#26 ·
Hmm - let's see - maximum age? umm....Well, you have to be old enough to NOT ride like a squid while on public streets, and young enough that you don't need help getting on or off your bike...:laughing

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.