·
Slideways
2,937 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
:alien ???

·
Resident Banana
2,694 Posts
First off....:flip ...Welcome to the board WILD FX.

I moved this to General Sportbike for more exposure.

atom

J

·
0 Posts
Welcome aboard :flip

No Supermoto though, since I can't afford one of them and a sportbike at the same time.

G

·
0 Posts
dont own one but did try it out in california,it was a ktm duke or something by the end of the day i finally figured it out on how to slide the ass end more its so cool!hey nice bike drz is agreat bike.

·
Registered
842 Posts
Not really........but......

My KLR650 was going to become one until I priced out 17 inch wheels. It's not worth the $$ on that bike so I've left the wheels stock. It's got progressive springs front and rear with a Progressive shock. Big Gun full exhaust, K&N,rejetted. Does nice wheelies now:D

A friend of mine has motarded his CR500. I believe he's in Portland this wknd racing it.

·
Registered
1,768 Posts
No motard yet.............but I'm workin on one?

·
Slideways
2,937 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
bl1tz said:
were you the guy with the crazy super moto that is about to get bored out to 470cc?
YES!!
I sure need to find some riders to bust some loading docks and ramps, stairs and car parks :cool ...
Are ya gona build one? An to any one that is lets get to gether for some urban asult !!!!! :evil

·
Registered
1,768 Posts
Ya ! I 'm workin on closing a deal on a 94 WR two-fidy. I have suzi wheels and breaks and forks for it already,shouldn't take but a couple a day's to swap it over.

·
Slideways
2,937 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Supermoto is not a set of 17" wheels it is a style of riding the wheels and big brakes just add to the fun factor :spinsmile
And when I show up at the bike hang outs it is like most people don't understand the whole SM thing ...:lurking
If the SM rage is any thing like what is going on in the UK , THEY SOON WILL !!! :evilgrin

1 - 10 of 10 Posts