BC Sport Bikes Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
3,815 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm thinking of getting a Zero Gravity Double Bubble screen for a few reasons. Primarily because my stock one has a few light scratches that can be seen in the sunlight and secondarily because I think the dark smoke shield would look great and finally because at 6'2" I catch a lot of wind in the chest/neck area when riding. Anybody have any experience with the Zero Gravity product? Anybody ever see one? Are they good quality? How's the fit and finish? and most importantly, do they look cool?:cool

·
Resident Banana
2,694 Posts
I love mine. It looks pretty trick. The dark smoke is dark though but how much do you tuck under the windscreen. The only thing I suggest is use a little black tape around the screws. I've notice a little white residue forming and bleeding out from the screws locations. Not a big deal, just wipe it with your finger and its gone.

atom

·
Registered
3,815 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Did you get the Double Bubble or the Stock Replacement?
Also, what the heck is the white residue?:eek

·
Registered
3,815 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Anybody know if they sell Zero Gravity at BK and what the price is?

Geez, where's Farhad when you need him?

·
Resident Banana
2,694 Posts
I bought the Double Bubble. The white residue seems to be from the lexan being worn away from the screws. Its not a big deal, the tape should prevent it. The only other thing is not to over-tighten the screws. This will cause the the screen to spiderweb around the screws. This could fatigue the lexan.

Theres pics in this thread....

http://www.bcsportbikes.com/forum/showthread.php?threadid=68

atom

·
Registered
2,385 Posts
I have a ZG double bubble (in blue). Fit and finish is great. Wind Protection sucks (but I'm 6'9).. although I'm guessing for a shorter person it's better than stock.

I believe BK will order them in.

Jim.

·
Just Another Enthusiast
2,051 Posts
Another Double Bubble owner here, and it works well for a 6 footer. If you are a giraffe like Jim, you need a quadruple bubble, but those are still in the development stage! :)

1 - 7 of 7 Posts