BC Sport Bikes Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
6,127 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
http://www.luimoto.com/

Anyone carry these seat covers locally? Im interested in getting one since my lowside kinda scuffed up my seatcover. Thx.

·
Registered
6,127 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
They from richmond? I thought they were a us company LOL lemme go check.

·
Registered
272 Posts
Lui moto

PUREVIL said:
They from richmond? I thought they were a us company LOL lemme go check.
I had mine done by them. They are a Vancouver company, but they also have an ebay site. I am very happy with the quality, plus it was free as it was the first prototype for the 02/03 R1. :rockon

·
Registered
11,614 Posts
Nice looking seats! Too bad they don't make any for my older bike. :(

·
Registered
6,127 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I e mailed them since their website contains no contact info. But Im still waiting.

·
Registered
64 Posts
Will's phone number is on their old web page. check out www.luimotoseats.com

They did my 2001 ZX6R and YSR seats. It was free since they didn't have one developed yet. Really nice guys too.

·
Registered
6,127 Posts
Discussion Starter #10 (Edited)
baboon's ass said:
pm black akuma. he'll sort you out.
Just for clarification does Black Akuma work there or is he Will? I will PM him right now thanks.

PM sent and waiting.

·
Registered
6,127 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
^ hey man no worries I got a hold of them and im picking mine up on friday, thanks though.

·
Registered
6,127 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Thanks to Patrick aka Blackakuma and crew over at Luimoto for the awesome seat cover. He even took some time to install it for me, looks great cant wait to put it on the bike! I while I was there I go to check out some of the other sample seats some of the workmanship they put into these things are top notch. I was looking at the repsol seat cover and that seat cover has to be made from 20 plus pieces. Best of all they are a well priced!

1 - 16 of 16 Posts