BC Sport Bikes Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
219 Posts
eye!

...booked tickets last Saturday...N2-4 or something....they on the corner of the stadium....apparently those were the best available.
Might just have to move around.

So if these (1 weeks before) tickets were the best available then I would assume that there is going to be quite a showup of people.

Track layout here:
http://supercrossonline.com/tracks/index_html

Ms SX here:
http://supercrossonline.com/mssupercross/index_html

Anyone going to be there?

·
Beer League Racer/Asshole
5,226 Posts
I was there yesterday during the setup. Very dusty to start with, but that will change for today and tomorrow. I was assisting with the nerdy stuff getting a line ready for them to stream some of the race content to US based cell phones. Apparently, this is a huge thing to get up to the minute live race coverage on your cell.

The trucks that brought the bikes in are HUGE, and kept immaculate! I was quite impressed to see some of the road crew with a cloth and spray bottle cleaning the wheels on the trucks by hand.

·
Registered
219 Posts
...very jealous of your position, I am
:)

I was there yesterday during the setup. Very dusty to start with, but that will change for today and tomorrow. I was assisting with the nerdy stuff getting a line ready for them to stream some of the race content to US based cell phones. Apparently, this is a huge thing to get up to the minute live race coverage on your cell.

The trucks that brought the bikes in are HUGE, and kept immaculate! I was quite impressed to see some of the road crew with a cloth and spray bottle cleaning the wheels on the trucks by hand.

·
Registered
8,785 Posts

You would think they would have a tire cleaning robot.

·
Registered
3,908 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
hung out a bit today... watched them shove mounds of dirt around into bigger mounds of dirt.

Damn it's cold in there! Someone better turn the friggin heat on!!

·
Black on black crime
873 Posts
What time were you there? I was there a couple times bring in bikes and tents for our displays in the concours. Yeah, you are quite right about it being cold. The dome was warmer then the concours!

·
Black on black crime
873 Posts
Same. Ill be at one of the Suzuki tents in the concours, pushing my product on everyone who walks by. hehe.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts