BC Sport Bikes Forum banner

1 - 20 of 347 Posts

·
Registered
7,695 Posts
I love the snow....can't wait to get back onto my snowboard. Missed all last season. I'm white and furry, don't like heat. All you dark buggers can kiss my white ass, bring back the cold weather.

·
I like traffic cones :S
15,773 Posts
D, ban him for 3 days.

·
Is it winter yet ?
806 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
I love the snow....can't wait to get back onto my snowboard. Missed all last season. I'm white and furry, don't like heat. All you dark buggers can kiss my white ass, bring back the cold weather.
I like the way you think .. but I question your choice of snow vehicle ..

to all the haters .. you need to get yourselves a "snow dirt bike" .. then you'll love winter just as much as summer, there might be some side effects though ..

·
Registered
3,809 Posts
For some, skiing/boarding is just a means to get through the winter. For me, riding is just a way to get my adrenaline fix before skiing.

Forever Winter!

The worst part of year is probably when you can do neither, too wet / rainy / cold to ride, but not cold enough for snow.

·
Registered
7,695 Posts
I used to have a sled when I lived in Fernie, wasn't one of the fancy one's like they have now. Just a trail machine. Was more into skiing and boarding.

They did have some cool sleds and Ghostrider Motorsports, if I was back there, Im sure I'd be buried under and Avalanche with one of these by now.:surrender

Two years ago while out for Christmas, 11 peeps were caught, 9 died, most for Sparwood (just up the road).

·
Is it winter yet ?
806 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
For some, skiing/boarding is just a means to get through the winter. For me, riding is just a way to get my adrenaline fix before skiing.

Forever Winter!
You my friend, speak my language !!! Glad I'm not all alone here :rockon

Just a trail machine. Was more into skiing and boarding.

I sure hope you're not calling the 162 track arctic pussy a trail sled :p is that a shiny turbo ?

·
Black Bike/Pink Helmet :)
106 Posts
I would of never dared posting that on this board ... but since you did it ....

YA WINTER!!!!

I love summer, but I'm from AB, grew up with the snow, love boarding, snowshoeing, tobogganing, skating ... etc ....

If it went straight from winter to summer half and half I would be one happy camper. I can not wait for winter, but I am so sad summer is slowly slipping away :(

1 - 20 of 347 Posts