BC Sport Bikes Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Premium Member
7,666 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Any other riders out there listen to cool music? ;) :laughing I mean not your typical (ho-hum, blah) hip-hop/dance/metal/etc? Not meaning to generalize, but I remember a thread about music, and that was what most people listened to.

Well for those of you that DO listen to rock, or it's variants, there are a lot of GREAT shows coming up. The White Stripes are here in June as are The Hives. I've got tickets to both concerts...will I ever see another bc-sportbiker at one of these kinds of shows? Also, I've heard rumours the Strokes might be swinging through sometime this summer. I cought them when they were here last fall, and it was a SWEET show...I'd definately go again.

So anyone out there want to head out to The Hives show on a group ride? :D

B

·
0 Posts
I'm a big indie-rock fan. modest mouse, built to spill, that kind of stuff.

·
Premium Member
20 Posts
I'm not so much into indie rock (having no where to start with it and a large lack of time on my hands) as I am into Indie movies. I get the IMC channel (independent movie channel) at home and the Sundance film channel. The wife and I are sorta movie freaks..

·
Wanderer of the Wastes
6,818 Posts
Marilyn Manson all the way!

·
Premium Member
7,666 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Good to hear that I'm not totally alone. :D Adam, I get the Independant Film Channel too. Although I haven't watched any films on it in a while, I was glued to it when we first got it a few months ago. Do you get the documentary channel? That's good stuff...I never figured that I could get so interested in docs, but it's a hell of a lot more entertaining than most movies you can catch at Silvercity. :thumbup

M

·
0 Posts
Hey Harps. I'm not going to get into a giant list of cool bands that I like, but I've always been into the indie music scene. They're hardly indie anymore, but my one of my fave bands, Queens of the Stone Age, is playing at Richards mid-June. It's ROCK with a capital R. Love the Hives too, but the Queens are so heavy you'll poop in your leathers. That's good rock! Me and my wife are going, as are many of our friends. Get tickets before it's too late!

·
Premium Member
7,666 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
mikey_zx6r said:
Hey Harps. I'm not going to get into a giant list of cool bands that I like, but I've always been into the indie music scene. They're hardly indie anymore, but my one of my fave bands, Queens of the Stone Age, is playing at Richards mid-June. It's ROCK with a capital R. Love the Hives too, but the Queens are so heavy you'll poop in your leathers. That's good rock! Me and my wife are going, as are many of our friends. Get tickets before it's too late!
Cool mikey. Maybe I'll go check out that show with you guys. Will you be riding to Richards? Did you find a ride for your wife yet???

M

·
0 Posts
Yo Harps!

I doubt we'll ride down there. Might be some recreation happening beforehand...

We don't have a bike for my wife either. Probably won't till late in the summer if at all. We're in the process of purchasing/renovating/opening a salon in North Van (my wife's a top notch hairdresser) and it's all we do, and where we spend ALL of our money. Anyhoo, I'll be in touch when I get my NEW bike. Should be in two days....

1 - 10 of 10 Posts