BC Sport Bikes Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts
N

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I was told this is good stuff and was wondering if any of you have used it before?

·
Registered
11,614 Posts
I've used it quite a bit over the years. It's fine for light jobs.
If you want a really good heavy duty polish, pick up a tube of Autosol. Available at Crappy Tire and a host of other car part places.

·
Registered
11,614 Posts
racerboy88 said:
is it safe to use on aluminum car rims or S/S tailpipes?
As a matter of fact, I have both on my car and yes, it works just fine, and doesn't damage anything. :thumbup

·
Registered
2,976 Posts
Never heard of Wicked. If you want to clean the Aluminum and get a fairly go shine, Autosol is great. But if your looking to get a really high shine, Mothers Billet Polish cant be beat. Its better than anything else i`ve ever used.

·
Registered
11,614 Posts
arcrz said:
Mothers Billet Polish cant be beat. Its better than anything else i`ve ever used.
Cool! :)
Now, does the Mother's clean the aluminum as well, or simply polish an already cleaned piece?

·
Man On Fire
216 Posts
sureface dirt should be cleaned off then use the mothers polish to bring it back......grab the mothers powerball it'll make your life easy:thumbup

·
Registered
11,614 Posts
dmanbc said:
sureface dirt should be cleaned off then use the mothers polish to bring it back......grab the mothers powerball it'll make your life easy:thumbup
Okay. I had understood about cleaning off the surface dirt, my question was more whether using the Mother's was a two-part process, ie: using a cleaner, then the polish.
Sounds like it does both in one shot. :thumbup

·
Registered
2,976 Posts
yeah, its just a polish. It wont help in removing scratches with any depth or anything like that. It will remove haze though. Just wipe the area down with a clean cloth and then the polish, I find by hand works best. Its main job is to give you that final killer shine. You can get it at CDN Tire for around $16.

·
Registered
11,614 Posts
I've always used car polishes on my bike. Paint is paint.

·
Registered
11,614 Posts
No worries. :)

1 - 15 of 15 Posts