BC Sport Bikes Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Premium Member
11,195 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just curious.

I whimped out after getting the bike all ready and waking up to fairly heavy rain that was still moderate at noon when it was time to decide. Part of me was saying "get out there you wuss" and the other wanted to just go into hibernation in the shop and work on getting a small part of the mountain of projects done.

So was it as wet as it looked from my end of town?

·
Premium Member
11,195 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
24 views and no reply? Sounds like I wasn't the only wuss... :D

·
damn broken leg!!!!!!!
1,610 Posts
I stopped by for a look at about 2pm. Rain had stopped; track was dry. Troy, Gio and one other motard that I saw. Small class this time around. Probably had a ton of track time.

·
Registered
819 Posts
Shit, I did the same thing Bruce did. Wasn't looking that good in my neck of the woods around 1 so I jammed out.

·
Premium Member
11,195 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Sigh..... I guess I should have given my butt a kick but at least I got a few jobs around the house checked off the rather long list.

·
Motard Central
881 Posts
What the hell 4

Go out there and do circles around buddy on the DRZ only to get smacked by Troys skills? Nah, that's no fun.

·
Registered
1,062 Posts
Curtis, Gas, Leif, Zach, Gio, Peter, Tyler and even Bill ride the same speed as me. It is all about the seat time. Besides, no matter how fast you are going it is still all good in the fun department.

·
Premium Member
7,666 Posts
Darn. The rain I don't mind...I was just too busy studying.

...and that's it for me.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts