BC Sport Bikes Forum banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
1,124 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
...To the big sale they're having at Carter Motorsports in coquitlam today?
Apparently from 3-9pm, there will be food and great deals, or so they told me. I think I'll swing by to check it out.

G

·
maybe if they have a 55 ft carbon fibre mast with swept spreaders and no backstay, and a carbon kevlar full roach mainsail. and a few stanchions.

we broke our mast a week and a half ago and have $20k to replace it. carbon make boat go faster.

·
Registered
1,124 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
maybe if they have a 55 ft carbon fibre mast with swept spreaders and no backstay, and a carbon kevlar full roach mainsail. and a few stanchions.

we broke our mast a week and a half ago and have $20k to replace it. carbon make boat go faster.
i'm thinkin' probably not

·
Registered
3,938 Posts
What do they have on sale??

·
Registered
1,124 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Employee pricing on every new motorcycle, atv, power product, and outboard motor.
Up to 60% discount on accessories.
16 demo motorcycles to be sold at or below dealer invoice
Complimentary refreshments and snacks!
etc etc

·
Registered
3,938 Posts
Hmmm.. I'm just looking for a helmet but you never know an ATV would be nice if my credit card could hold it!

·
Registered
1,124 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
I think the guy mentioned that there were going to be a few arai models on sale

·
Registered
170 Posts
hmmm . . . i have an invitation, but it is for Carters, 1502 west 3rd avenue, Vancouver, bc. and it's for Thursday, November 2nd. same details: employee pricing, up to 60% discount on access, bank reps for instant credit approval, 16 demo Honda M/C's for sale below cost, 60 pre-owned bikes, plus refreshments and snacks. 3pm to 9pm Nov 2nd

b:

·
Registered
1,124 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
yup, they have two different dealerships. so i guess today's is the coquitlam sale, and tomorrow's is the vancouver sale.

G

·
rms phone spams me with crap on a regular basis. they have something coming up shortly, or it just happened on the weekend.

gotta call them and get off whatever list they decided i had to be on.

·
Registered
2,673 Posts
was a huge turnut tonight.very impressed.Good to see alot of friendly faces come in and say hi.

john

·
Premium Member
9,052 Posts
You didn't miss much. J1K was sitting at a table showing WaaaaaY too much cleavage signing posters of himself. It was so cheesy, but he sure did attract the customers.

·
Registered
119 Posts
Waitaminute, this newbie is confused. Is it actually invite only, or just one of those phone list things to make customers feel "appreciated"? (I'm assuming the latter, I just wanted to double check).

I'm also assuming accessories = gear?

1 - 17 of 17 Posts