BC Sport Bikes Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Fobbish One
37 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi, just wondering if anyone out there has any knowledge on what would be the most affordable way to ship a Pinball machine from Toronto to Vancouver. I've done some searching on google but keep coming up with container shipping companies or companies that will ship entire household items and not one single thing.

Any info would be appreciated

Frank

·
Redrex
829 Posts
hey frank,what pinball machine did you buy.Ive got one here for sale.Always wanted to know how to ship it.Thinking of selling it on Ebay...jim

·
I'm back
1,947 Posts
My dad used a container to ship a race car here from TO but that would be a lot to pay just ship a pinball machine. I believe it ended up costing him a couple grand for the container.

R

·
0 Posts
probably better off selling there and buying here...its of the expensive lol

·
Fobbish One
37 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Haven't actually purchased it yet, just needed to know the options to ship it before I went any further.

Fetdex, I was looking to buy the Lord of the Rings machine. Got hooked on the damned thing while I was working at EA.

As for buying locally, it would still probably cost more to buy it here than getting it shipped, unless the shipping would be more than $1000.

Heck, if anyone knows where I can pick this up locally for a decent price, post up ^.^

·
Premium Member
7,666 Posts
Sorry, can't help you, but...

Pinball machines are dope! I've got a "Jack's Open" machine (circa 1974) in my basement. It's just fuckin cool.

·
Redrex
829 Posts
olympic hockey.in the 1970s ill have to check.it weighs a ton i got it upstairs took two of us about an hour to go 13 steps.hehe..an L shaped stairwell gave us a bitch of a time.Able auctions has a video game auction at least once or twice a year thats where I get all my games.Had a three player final lap.terminaton 2 upright video and a pool game.pretty good price at the auctions.Sometimes they have shit so its good to go to the viewings the day before...the bonus is you play them for free and see how they work.Im saving the pinball machine for a few years and am going to flip it for some cash come the olympics.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts