BC Sport Bikes Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
1,347 Posts
Good to hear you recovered nicely and still riding.

I was up there a few weeks ago. Lots of bikes including sportbikes and everyone waves. Friendly bunch - must be the short season they have.

Go up to the drag strip on Chief Lake Road Friday night. Spend a few bucks and do some runs. There were a few bikes when I was there and "snowmobiles".

I was a little pissed off. Attended with the relatives in their car when I coulda rode my bike and did a run. No one told me it was an open event. Looked like good fun.

·
To torque or not?
880 Posts
I am in 100 Mile, but travel through PG a lot for work. Unfortunately when I travel, I have to cage it! So I don't get up to PG much on the bike.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Hey thanks for the replys... Im doing what i can to get back to nanaimo, this place is depressing. Icing on the cake is i have no interest in winter or its activities......... I miss going from nana to port then the coast and the maple bay pub for monday night ride dinners......
Anyone know of any c ticket welding or class 3 w/air work around there? I get some leads and know about the jobbank website......but still here though!!! :( capitol unLOL....lol

1 - 5 of 5 Posts