BC Sport Bikes Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
User And Abuser
3,912 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Its a long shot I am sure. I went to douglas college with this guy about 5 years ago, and he got a 2000/01 Gixxer 750 I believe. Anyway after wipe'n the drool away lookin at his bike, I told him that when I get one in the near future I wouuld give him a call to go for a ride. He ended up doing a practicum where a work a few years ago, riding his gixxer, and told him the same thing.

Just wonderin if anyone knows him, or rides with him, as it would be cool to stay true to my word.

·
Registered
212 Posts
lol this is ironic i am also looking for a Sean from college (Kwantlen), he used to ride an r6...don't even remember his last name...hope you find you friend

·
Lordco Poster Boy
509 Posts
alternateimpact said:
Its a long shot I am sure. I went to douglas college with this guy about 5 years ago, and he got a 2000/01 Gixxer 750 I believe. Anyway after wipe'n the drool away lookin at his bike, I told him that when I get one in the near future I wouuld give him a call to go for a ride. He ended up doing a practicum where a work a few years ago, riding his gixxer, and told him the same thing.

Just wonderin if anyone knows him, or rides with him, as it would be cool to stay true to my word.
sean is a good buddy of mine. he no longer rides. pm me for contact info.

·
MoToSucCubUS
1,784 Posts
crazee, i used to know a sean kurtz through an old friend (Jeremy) from Revelstoke. if anyone does talk to him and he's from Revelstoke then tell him i said hi!

R

·
0 Posts
"For the moment that was the dominant thought. There was a sense of extreme disappointment, as though I had found out I had been striving after something altogether without substance. I couldn't have been more disgusted if I had traveled all this way for the sole purpose of talking with Mr. Kurtz." ~Heart of Darkness.

·
Now accepting DONATIONS!
425 Posts
Is this the sean that has a brother alan? if so I went to elementary school with them! haha....small world!

·
User And Abuser
3,912 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Sliver said:
crazee, i used to know a sean kurtz through an old friend (Jeremy) from Revelstoke. if anyone does talk to him and he's from Revelstoke then tell him i said hi!
You are so right Holly! He was born and raised in Revelstoke, He came out to the lower mainland to take the program I did at Douglas college. I'll tell him you said hi.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts