BC Sport Bikes Forum banner

1 - 20 of 140 Posts

·
Super Moderator
23,555 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Reason I ask, my buddy found a digital camera near his house, and these were a few of the pics on the camera.

Having lost a digital camera myself, and having it returned was more than I had expected, so just trying to pay it forward.

Only reason I'm asking here, is that he's a rider, a CBR something.....long shot I know, but thought I'd throw it out there in the off chance.....

·
Registered
277 Posts
sorry buddy, don't know him.

Those are some pretty shiny glasses he has though

·
Ridin hard n dirty
4,080 Posts
is there a photo of the plate?

·
BCSB Public Relations
10,291 Posts
That paint job is from a 1000RR, isn't it?

·
BCSB Public Relations
10,291 Posts
No plate shot, and no idea if it's a 1000 or 600? Thanks for the CL idea, just thought I would post it here first, will try that next.
*sherlock holmes hat on*

Looks like the last pic might be from White Rock! :coffee

·
The Comedy is in the Back
11,948 Posts
any other evidence with "birthmarks" or anything?

·
Vindicated
3,419 Posts
find out who she is and you find out who he is

·
Fastronaut
6,508 Posts
The last time we found a camera we printed some of the pics, and then put them up as lost and found shots around where the camera was. Got the call and handed it back.

·
Super Moderator
23,555 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
The last time we found a camera we printed some of the pics, and then put them up as lost and found shots around where the camera was. Got the call and handed it back.
This was found in a residential neighborhood, near a dead end....nobody's going to be near this particular area unless they live there.

·
Registered
368 Posts
This was found in a residential neighborhood, near a dead end....nobody's going to be near this particular area unless they live there.
Unless the guy retraces his steps.? He was obviously near this particular area. I hope that's his girl and not his lover for your sake. Good on ya CHIA.

·
1st name basis with Death
610 Posts
I swear that's Todd Jones!!! Holy shit!!!

Hold on a second... I'll check his facebook!!!

Jesus... it looks just like him!!!

·
Super Moderator
23,555 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
I swear that's Todd Jones!!! Holy shit!!!

Hold on a second... I'll check his facebook!!!

Jesus... it looks just like him!!!
Hmm, I don't know Todd Jones, but the pic you posted does not, in my opinion, look anything like the one I posted....would be cool if someone did recognize him/her though!

·
Posing with conviction
5,397 Posts
is there a photo of the plate?
I was thinking the same thing. Chia if you have photoshop open the full size versions and crank on the midtones in the Level dialogue (Control-L in Windows and Command-L on a Mac). Look in the lens of sunglasses. You might see the licence plate number there.

·
Super Moderator
23,555 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
I was thinking the same thing. Chia if you have photoshop open the full size versions and crank on the midtones in the Level dialogue (Control-L in Windows and Command-L on a Mac). Look in the lens of sunglasses. You might see the licence plate number there.
I think you might be mistaken his arm (self portrait), for his bike in the 1st pic?

I looked carefully through all the pics, including reflections @ 100%, and could not find anything I could use.

1 - 20 of 140 Posts