BC Sport Bikes Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
872 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
a 1piece leather racing suit ?

I need a good deal on one... Im considering buying from newenough.com

does anyone know anyone with a used suit ? Im looking for either black/silver or black/red

·
Premium Member
20 Posts
I think the deals at newenough.com are probably the best you can get if your looking for leathers on a budget. BK might be a good place to look if they still have any of last years stock left..

·
Registered
634 Posts
modern cycles has a catalog of last year stuff thats on this blowout sale. Really good prices and I remeber seeing some one pieces in the catelog. I just leafed through it and found the one I wanted and he had it there the next day.

-arai-

·
Premium Member
20 Posts
Hey Blitz, you workin' for them now? ;)

Mind posting up a pic of what they look like? All the online pics I've seen are horrible.

·
moving pylon
1,428 Posts
nope.. i wish:)
im just try to help him get 2 more buyers cause you have to order at least 6 or something.
im just passing along a good deal

here's my suit, and of course it looks better in person:D
i got that pic from kneedraggers.
the suit's got the speedhump, is perforated, and has these lil vents that suck in air when your in the tuck position... kOOL !
i'll try to get digicam shots of my suit

B

·
0 Posts
how much are they selling for bl1tz? I love the look of the taichi leathers.

·
moving pylon
1,428 Posts
the list price on the rs-taichi.com website is 1395.00USD. my friend can get it for you with a 15% discount+shipping.
so your price is 1185.75USD+shipping i think.
if your serious i can give you his info and you can talk to him about it yourself:)

·
Registered
332 Posts
blitz works for taichi, and its commission based salary. He even wears the suit to school and malls(while driving there in a cage).

·
Registered
3,815 Posts
No wonder Bl1tz always claims to be a poor student, he spent all his tuition on the suit.:D

·
moving pylon
1,428 Posts
i wish i was getting a cut of the profits.. im just doing it to help a friend right now and it's already taken most of my night to convince 2 ppl to get the leathers... shiet:(

btw, if i was getting a cut, i would charge you guys full retail:D :flip :flip :D :D :D

H

·
0 Posts
hey jonathan.
i am thinking to sell my 2 pc dainese. red/white.
next to new condition. it's tatoo. but the colour is different than the normal north america version. more red colour. very very cool. full armor.
u can contact me by mail.
[email protected]

1 - 13 of 13 Posts