BC Sport Bikes Forum banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Premium Member
20 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I've dubbed mine 'Isabelle'.

It took me a long time, and I don't normally name inanimate objects, but she's just so damn animated.

How about you?

·
Wanderer of the Wastes
6,817 Posts
Well, I generally just call her 'bitch'.
probably because I like to manhandle her. maybe if she was bigger, like a 750, or one of those hot-ass 1k's I'd have a little more respect for her.

D

·
0 Posts
my boat had a name, but it was too risque for the girls chartering it so it became nameless. the big bike is just bike. the pocketbikes are red, yellow, and black :D

·
Premium Member
11,195 Posts
My bikes have lots of names........ they tend to get more colourful as things go wrong or skin is attached to sharp edges.....

The CBX is banished to the far reaches of the garage until the next ice age because of naughty behaviour.........

·
Registered
4,209 Posts
I have name for my bike, but it's kinda personal, just me and her...but it is after a woman I once knew/had crush on....

G

·
0 Posts
actually i think it named me!chicken shit!this thing is bad ass and it knows it.it already has a atitude specially after that first service,i swear it laughs at me as i try to run it flatout in the first few gears,it'll be tamed soon enough!:itchyscra :thumbup

·
Registered
4,209 Posts
BOMAX said:
actually i think it named me!chicken shit!this thing is bad ass and it knows it.it already has a atitude specially after that first service,i swear it laughs at me as i try to run it flatout in the first few gears,it'll be tamed soon enough!:itchyscra :thumbup

I suggest you put that puppy in action at a mission drag race day... check with Canadian Gixxer, I think he goes often, $20 and you are rolling....make those tires sqirm, the chain yank and ohhhhh.....the pistons move updownupdownupdownupdownupdownupdownupdownupdownupdownupdownupdownupdownupdownupdownupdownupdownupdownupdownupdownupdownupdownupdownupdownupdownupdown...that exhaust bellow, that ram air garl.......AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH, shit way too excited....taking a break....going to go read the news...lol

·
Premium Member
11,195 Posts
Farhad, you need a towel????

:laughing

·
Premium Member
3,809 Posts
Bubba :)

...because of the sound it makes.

bubababababababababababab*pow!*babababababababababaububububububububuabu

·
Track Day Wh0re
505 Posts
Solid answer.
DNAspark99 said:
Well, I generally just call her 'bitch'.
probably because I like to manhandle her. maybe if she was bigger, like a 750, or one of those hot-ass 1k's I'd have a little more respect for her.

·
Devil's Advocate
1,765 Posts
The way things are going lately I'm going to have to call my bike MIA.

:laughing

·
Wear proper gear pls ;)
1,822 Posts
My newest R1, the 2002 is named LUCKY, for various reasons.

#1, this bike is lucky because I will not let her get stolen again.

#2, totally unplanned, my bike's serial no. is 0000168. Y'all know that my boyfriend goes by Digi168, strange coincidence but true.

#3 Oh, the 168 means lucky for those Chinese folk out there you'd already know that.

#4 Also, I am lucky myself because only four years ago I would never in my life have I thought I'd own such a beautiful bike and I am lucky to be able to do so now.

Hopefully she'll remain lucky in the future should I end up in any sticky situations. :D

Z

·
0 Posts
my bike is gonna be named sexy
cuz thats how im gonna decide if i want it or not...if its sexy and sleak, it will get my approval

sexy is the name

1 - 17 of 17 Posts