BC Sport Bikes Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Just Another Enthusiast
2,051 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
OK, who plays Medal of Honour? I am always looking for some good rooms with good pings to play, let me know and I can tag you on GameSpy. :)

·
I'm back
1,947 Posts
I do from time to time don't really play on any specific servers I just bounce around.

·
Premium Member
20 Posts
I'm a wolfestein kinda guy myself.. when I find the time.. which hasn't been for at least a month..

A

·
0 Posts
I play and if you see "Thongateria" on the server listings,try it.I usually play under the name-cannon fodder :laughing ...........ken.

·
Registered
387 Posts
Ya, I play it constantly. My girlfriend hates the game but I love it. I usually go by the name "A Drunk with a gun" So if you see me tag me. I usually get a really low ping. GIve me a call sometime if you want to play. How about Wednesday night. I can have a long session that night. I get home from work at 5:45pm. My numbers 604-942-5875.Thongateria I have seen you and played with you before.

·
Just Another Enthusiast
2,051 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I just recently became a computer game nerd and a buddy of mine usually opens a room titled 'OMAHA ONLY' that I play with a lot. There are a bunch of us on Wilco and once the game gets going we usually all go on the same side and wreak havoc! :)

If you use gamespy, add me to your list and I will authorize you. Search by email: [email protected]

A

·
0 Posts
MOHAA

Thanks for the invite,Jared.But I work evenings,430pm-1130pm M-F.:( .................ken.

A

·
0 Posts
MOHAA

Jared,check out the Dawg House-24.67.99.110. One map they have is Stalingrad Extreme,has health,ammo and weapons lying around to pick up and a couple machine gun nests.Too much fun..................ken.

·
Just Another Enthusiast
2,051 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Have you guys checked out any of the new maps? Some are pretty crazy, but they mainly seem to favour the sniper rifle because they are so huge.

A buddy just got some new skins as well, you will know him if you see him, he is a shotgun toting Hilter! :)

A

·
0 Posts
MOHAA

.........so that`s the guy that keeps killin me:laughing ...........ken.

·
Registered
387 Posts
Re: MOHAA

auger said:
Jared,check out the Dawg House-24.67.99.110. One map they have is Stalingrad Extreme,has health,ammo and weapons lying around to pick up and a couple machine gun nests.Too much fun..................ken.
Thanks Auger, I'm going to check that out right now.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts