BC Sport Bikes Forum banner

1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
West Koots, I'm here....
3,226 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
This is the first Sunday that I've been able to ride lately, and I just got my new CRF230, so am anxious to get out there. The only problem is that I don't have a trailer yet, and would be at the mercy of a kind soul to take my bike to the riding area.

·
Registered
2,673 Posts
have to watch the weather,last weekends mud fest was crazy.not sure i want a repeat yaken all weekto clean the 4 bikes and gear.

i may take the kids up the hill to eagle mountain to let them ride around and work on there riding,ill probly sit and watch as its a great place to learn to ride for anyone.

Next sunday for sure though.ill post up later to see if anyone wants to ride and see were theyde like to go.iam guessing herling or tailings pond as theres alot of newer riders.

john

·
Ya, whatever.
669 Posts
Motocross track in pemberton? I don't knoiw how much longer it will be ridable or open but I am keen on getting out there. If not then night rides. or big trail stuff is on my menu.

·
Registered
89 Posts
sunday!

Jenn's working again this sunday, but #2 Mark wants to go riding,(of course, new bike!) and I do too, gotta try out my new bars! i heard there was snow at the tailings ponds, so perhaps somewhere closer......

·
Registered
2,673 Posts
i'd like to do pemberton for sure, same with the kids.

if you guys wanna ride this sunday i will but i have the kids too and moms outa town so a spirited ride will be out for me.i will the have the crf100 for someone to use if they need it. if not next sunday looks better.

·
West Koots, I'm here....
3,226 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Pemberton sounds good to me, I'm just a newb so don't care if it's mild terrain. Keep me posted, because I'm keen to get out there!!

·
Ya, whatever.
669 Posts
I may just do a nite ride from Squamish to the head of Indian Arm tomorrow nite to play with the HID helmet lights for kicks. I doubt the motocross track will be worhty of more than an injury waiting to happen.

·
User And Abuser
3,912 Posts
have to watch the weather,last weekends mud fest was crazy.not sure i want a repeat yaken all weekto clean the 4 bikes and gear.

i may take the kids up the hill to eagle mountain to let them ride around and work on there riding,ill probly sit and watch as its a great place to learn to ride for anyone.

Next sunday for sure though.ill post up later to see if anyone wants to ride and see were theyde like to go.iam guessing herling or tailings pond as theres alot of newer riders.

john
still heading up to eagle? I may meet you up there

·
Registered
75 Posts
Eagle Mountain

Its Sunday morning and I am going to vote for eagle mountain
Its close and i just heard on the news there is a big storm coming in later

EAGLE MOUNTAIN

·
Registered
2,673 Posts
ya eagle mountain it is.up to the hydro station,theres a area to the right for beginners.or some may choose to go up the hydro lines.well head there around 1030.therell be a few of us there.ill be on the 100 though.chase the kids around.

j

·
User And Abuser
3,912 Posts
It was ugly up there! all the fun shit up there is washed out by water. oh well. I also took my wifes DRZ up there so my buddy could have his first taste of motorcycling before he starts the course on the 14th.

·
Registered
2,673 Posts
ya a bit wet eh.kids love it though.we basically rode around by the hydro station then went to the lookout for the view.my daughter had quite the workout getting there on her 50.good time though considering its 10 mins up the hill from me :)

1 - 20 of 24 Posts