BC Sport Bikes Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Beer League Racer/Asshole
5,237 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
went out to eagleridge last weekend and it was fun, but way to freakin wet. If there is NOT a heavy rainfall warning anyone wanna go out there again? If it is raining heavily, I'm not so sure that I want to go, but still may be convinced.

·
Registered
2,673 Posts
havent decided yet,i may take the wifer up the hill.depends if kids go to the santa parade.i may pop up there to check on the water situation see if its flooded.kids are gettin ansi to ride.

hope is snowed for sure,herling washed out,i know vedder is ok but isnt for newer riders.mcnutts ridable but is killer for most people.

·
Registered
219 Posts
If it clears, I'll be out...but its not looking good.

I managed to drag some friends out to Furry Creek on Monday.
It was raining. we rode to the snow line and then just beyond.
Did some donuts, snowball fights etc....and rode back.
After 1h:30m it was getting too miserable.
Riding in the rain wasn't as fun as I thought, so I'll wait till it clears
:)

·
Beer League Racer/Asshole
5,237 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
I just stopped in at BK and picked up the $50 special rain gear, so I'm good for the rain now! No more stopping to wring out my jacket :)

·
West Koots, I'm here....
3,226 Posts
I'm up for riding this weekend, getting my trailer on Friday. Sat. or Sun. afternoon is best for me.

·
Registered
2,887 Posts
I'm going crazy Friday so keep your eyes peeled :)
I'm gonna go crazy too....but prob not on the bike...gonna maybe put my wifes underwear on my head get naked and run around the house yelling untill i get tired...;)

G

·
I'm gonna go crazy too....but prob not on the bike...gonna maybe put my wifes underwear on my head get naked and run around the house yelling untill i get tired...;)
That doesn't sound too crazy at all Zoltan In fact I can just see it now....I can't wait to be married so I can do all those fun things too..

1 - 9 of 9 Posts