1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
BikerBoyz
844 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Anyone up to S2S tomorrow morning?
:lurking
10am sharpe Church (Taylor Way)
Coffee @ Squamish back to Tssawssen, Delta for Vintage Bike Show; After lunch to WhiteRock for IceCream (Dessert)......
:rockon
How's that sounds? Any idea?

·
Registered
190 Posts
Sunday ride

BabyBiker said:
Anyone up to S2S tomorrow morning?
:lurking
10am Church (Taylor Way)
Coffee @ Squmish back to Tssawssen, Delta for Vintage Bike Show; After lunch to WhiteRock for IceCream (Dessert)......
:rockon
How's that sounds? Any idea?
I will try to make it :)

·
BikerBoyz
844 Posts
Discussion Starter #4 (Edited)
Let's seeeeee

Let's see what time we back from Squamish.... if it's early, we might show up at Tim Horton, Abby. Enjoy the ride, and home safe!:rockon
P.S. Anyone else who want to join us, make sure don't pass through downtown area this morning, because some road close for SUN RUN!
Bandit_Ryder said:
pfffffffffffft - goto the Abby ride. All the cool kids are doing it! :devillook

·
V Lister
4,277 Posts
i'll come Tony. i need a lazy day today. i'll bring the couch.

·
BikerBoyz
844 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Ok, is 8:50am now!!! Look! What a NICE CLEAR DAY!!! Meet ALLLLLL U GUYs outhere (The Most Beatuiful Place to LIVE, Biritish Columbia).
Ride SAFE and EASY!

·
V Lister
4,277 Posts
Super Dave said:
Roger,
Ride the real bike and come out to the valley.......:laughing :laughing
next time Dave, i have to spend quality time with all my girls. besides people would talk if i spent all my time with you. not that theres anything wrong with it:laughing . i saw the pics of you guys, they look great. :)

·
V Lister
4,277 Posts
great ride, Tony, a nice full day of riding. and eating. the best was when Anthony handed that guy on the harley his ass, on his goldwing.:laughing

·
BikerBoyz
844 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Ride HOME SAFE!

What a NICE beautiful day and the GREAT Vintage Bike Show, hope it will last til next weekend! Hey Roger bring MORE and MORE Gals next weekend.... I'll bring MORE and MORE Guys down!:lurking
And hope everyone RIDE home SAFE!

BLADERUNNER 954 said:
great ride, Tony, a nice full day of riding. and eating. the best was when Anthony handed that guy on the harley his ass, on his goldwing.:laughing

1 - 10 of 10 Posts