BC Sport Bikes Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So, there has been a ride organized for 10am at the Two Lions Pub. Kickstands up at 10:30am. Ride is out to Squambucks and back for many but I know myself and a few others are looking to go a bit more.

The ride out has been advertised via IG and is all bikes/skill levels. I am newer to the area and have done the Sea/Sky a bunch and am looking to expand my twisty asphalt knowledge.

Talk of potential routes after can be discussed at Squambucks and more riding can be organized.

I know its the long weekend and many of us have dinner plans but if you can make it out for a morning/afternoon ride I will see you there.

Sunday is the only nice day we have so we may as well enjoy it!

·
Registered
368 Posts
fwiw stay the fuck away...

a sunday... a long weekend sunday, on the s2s.. with the only good day of the week... all that plus it's organized by a shitty motovlogger so you damn well know all the bros will be out trying to impress..

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #3 (Edited)
Ahhh, good to know. Knew with the long weekend it'd be a bit of a potential shit show.

I just want to hit up some nice roads and enjoy the weather :(

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Slightly off topic, but is there anywhere on the forum or elsewhere to find nice ride routes in the lower mainland? I'm used to the Okanagan and know shit all down here :/

·
Are we there yet!
723 Posts
Try the Ride Report Tab in the general forum. *You'll have to use your seach function though, and it'll probably be a longer search until you find something that you may like.
what is the " Advertised via IG"?

Cheers,*

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Yes, IG= Instagram. I'll take a look at the ride report tab. Hope I can find something nice. The pucks are too fat. Needing a diet of asphalt.

·
lover of twins
6,092 Posts
you'll have much better luck riding SOB - south of the border.
to get to decent roads you'll need to head much further up the 99 to the duffey and it's probably not clean yet.

SOB = better roads, less traffic, less heat and if you score a roadside performance review the ramifications are most likely to just a fun tax - which i would advise paying.

·
Registered
8,227 Posts
I saw these guys up there. Go Pros everywhere, including under the air dam of an M5.*

Didn't notice anything other than that, but going by the vlogger's previous videos, I'd say it's a group a wise rider says away from. **

1 - 12 of 12 Posts