BC Sport Bikes Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
4,209 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well Ryan, Manny , Disturbed (riding bitch), and I met up at the 232 st station at 4:30 waited till 4:50 for the Harrison ride or anyone that might show then headed out to the twisties....lots of fun, then came back to the 232 st. station and were talking when R1isfun came along, talked a bit more then parted....

here are some pictures of the ride.....along with me sitting bitch on Manny's CBR 900RR while he tried to hide from the shame of it all.....:D:D:D

·
Registered
4,209 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Me sitting bitch on Manny's bike, bottoming out the soft setted suspension and Manny hiding in shame.....

C

·
0 Posts
nice lotsa riders out today... too bad we coulnt meet up all at one spot.. wouldve been a party :rider

·
Registered
1,070 Posts
A good ride today. I will have to get back into the swing of things cause this was my first day insured. I was taking it easy most of the time though. Still lots of gravel in some spots. April 1st is making some weird shit happen though. I was coming back from the ride and I passed my friend chris in white rock in his RX7 and pulled over to talk to him. Turned off the bike and was about to walk away when it happened. I was on a hill and the kick stand folded back and I grabbed the bike before it rolled and leaned over to far. Not really even a close call cause I had it stable again without any dificulty. But I never do things like that. Then I was heading down marine drive and saw one of my friends from work cruising in his gti with his hot girlfriend. So I pace him and slowly move along side him and he gasses it. He knows its me, so I gas it and fly past him up marine drive hill at the end of the beach and I was in second and I guess I hit a bump and the front wheel gave a crazy wiggle and just lifted for the sky. I have never had my wheel of the ground at this speed or in any gear other than first. I first I was freaking out but it just rose up slowly and I had it pretty damn high cause the bike felt weightless. Funny thing is I cant keep the wheel up for more than a couple seconds but I litterally held it up for over five seconds as I aproached redline. I had the fattest grin on my face. I had just ridden out a second gear wheelie. At that speed wheelies are so stable. And not twitchy like first gear ones are. I was still scared about what I just did though cause it is by far the best and longest wheelie I have ever done. Before anything bad could happen after that I just headded home for dinner. April first is one messed up day.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts