BC Sport Bikes Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
2,385 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Trevor Fredrick Deeley “Trev” died on March 28, 2002 at his home in North Saanich, BC. He was born on March 15, 1920 in Vancouver, BC. Predeceased by his beloved wife, Joyce; and his parents, Fredrick and Islay; Trev is survived by his daughter, Dawne Elizabeth and his Persian cat, Tiffany. He also leaves many friends in Maui, Indian Wells, CA, Vancouver and Victoria, as well as numerous motorcycle associates throughout North America and around the world.

He was the founder and chairman of Fred Deeley Imorts – Harley Davidson Distributors in Canada. He was past Director of the Harley-Davidson Motor Company. He was an accomplished pilot of both; fixed wing and helicopter as well as a yachtsman. He was recognized by the numerous “Cove Ladies” cruising BC Coastal Waters. He was inducted into Canadian Motor Sport, BC Sports, and American Motorcycling Halls of Fame. He participated and played important roles in many fundraising agencies.

A Celebration of Trev’s life will take place on Sunday, April 21, 2002 at 1:30pm at the Trev Deeley Motorcycle Museum, 13500 Verdun Place, Richmond, BC. A procession will be leaving from Trev Deeley Motorcycles a 12:00pm. Condolences may be offered at www.mccallbros.com. In lieu of flowers, donations may be made to Saanich Peninsula Hospital Foundation, 2166 Mt. Newton X Road, Victoria, BC V8M-2B2

·
Registered
2,385 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
I'm planning on going. I believe it was Lloyd who put it best on this site, Trev Deeley was Harley before the Attitude.

Anyone else?

Jim.

P

·
0 Posts
If the weather holds up, I would love to go! Maybe we could meet somewhere before noon and go as a group?

·
Registered
387 Posts
Im in just tell me where you want to meet.

·
Registered
3,815 Posts
Big Jim said:
I believe it was Lloyd who put it best on this site, Trev Deeley was Harley before the Attitude.
Ooh, I've been quoted.:D I'm in too. I'll watch for time and meeting place.

·
Resident Banana
2,694 Posts
yo...I'm in.

·
Registered
4,209 Posts
I am in, rain or shine...just post meet and time, I would recommend meeting somewhere other than the planned meet for the cruisers....just so that us sportbikes can stick together....

1 - 11 of 11 Posts