BC Sport Bikes Forum banner

1 - 20 of 43 Posts

·
Back Again!!
852 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
For all concerned!

Carter Honda to White Rock ride...picking up a few strays on the way!

Meet at 6 pm at Carter Motorsport...Granville Island entrance.

please post reply for pick up route for those that are nowhere near downtown.

weather is great, roads are clean, life is great..lets ride!

X

·
0 Posts
You know I'm in! - 3 possible location pickups

No. 5 road + Steveston Hwy Chevron
Annacis Island Shell
No. 10 Hwy + No. 99 Hwy Chevron

Whatever time you guys want me there..
I would like to show you Boundary Bay Airport on the way

·
Devil's Advocate
1,765 Posts
Yep annacis works for me, I may have to miss out as I probably won't be home till 7pm or later but give me a call and if I'm home, annacis is spitting distance. (I work in langley).

·
Back Again!!
852 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Point to thread is to make a meeting point for those NOT in town..this will follow as time goes. Departure time from Carter is 6:30, so By the time we get anywhere, we are looking 7pm. (pushing 7:30pm..due to traffic)

·
'04 R1 - You are mine!
1,697 Posts
What kind of ride is it gonna be? fast , slow?....oh it doesn't matter...I'll be there anyways....I can't say no to my bike...and she's already asked me to take her out today...and I've only been up for 10 min.(and the first thing I do ...I check out the web site..."shakes his head in disbelief")....

·
Registered
1,070 Posts
Hey bugs try and post a time of when you are gonna be actually hitting white rock and I will probably meet you guys there, seeing as I am only 5 minutes away. ;)

·
518 Posts
Ryan R said:
Hey bugs try and post a time of when you are gonna be actually hitting white rock and I will probably meet you guys there, seeing as I am only 5 minutes away. ;)
me too.... well maybe 6 minutes away ;)

·
Super Moderator
5,114 Posts
ok ok, i'll be coming.... though I should really be doing a oil change tonight, i'm overdue already....

B

·
0 Posts
can you guys meet me in Richmond???
I'll meet anywhere in Richmond... and anytime also...
i dont know how to get to annicis...
I can meet at rms if u guys want.. i heard thats close to it...
oh yah > why whiterock? whats goin on there????

·
Registered
2,385 Posts
bc_bud said:
oh yah > why whiterock? whats goin on there????
It's warm out, it's a beach, there's coffee, some say the 'scenery' is fantastic.. ;)

If I can come, I'll be at Carter at 6. All depends on the little lady.

Jim.

C

·
0 Posts
im in, its 12 noon right now.

i off work at 4 from surrey.

ill check the site again and see what the "meeting points" are gonna be after CARTER, i cna make it for sure.

grab some coffee at the beach.

monday night ride = sweeT! :rider

·
Registered
1,147 Posts
It's 12:40pm at the time of writing this. My girlfriend gets off work at 7pm. Is there a spot we can be picked up around 7:45-8pm??? I have to pick her up, zip home, get some safety gear, and then grab my bike and we're off.

If there is, I'd love to take her for her first group ride. (on the back...too bad she doesn't have her own bike)

C

·
0 Posts
Yeah, can someone set up some "pick-up" points in between Carter and White Rock??... I suggest Annacis as one, Im pretty close to there. =)

·
Super Moderator
5,114 Posts
well since bugs can't get to a computer really at work. i'll answer this one.

annacis, and I guess RMS as another meet spot. i'll tell the guys when we meet at Carter to head down Westminister highway so we can stop at RMS to pick up late comers, then head to annacis to pick up some more. expect a 6:30-6:50 meet time at those 2 meet spots....

X

·
0 Posts
I'll be at annacis Island Shell @ 6:45 (that sound good?)

For the destination to White Rock where are we going? Please.. not white spot..

·
Registered
2,385 Posts
Just got off the phone with bugs..

He's planning on just hitting the Chevron at No. 5 road and steveston highway.

Don't forget you'll be in the middle of rush hour traffic.

So I'd say pick one point. Either Chevron at Steveston or Shell at Annacis.

Bugs also has to be back in the city by 9pm. So he'll run down, grab a quick coffee and head back into town.

The destination in White Rock is White Mountain on Marine Drive (White Rock beach). The ETA is 7:20-7:30

Jim.

1 - 20 of 43 Posts