BC Sport Bikes Forum banner

1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
4,209 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well April 2nd is supposed to be good, I am not doing anything so let's go......whose with me ? CG you stil lriding ? Deltaport holeshot ? :D:D:D

·
Super Moderator
5,114 Posts
Human said:
Well April 2nd is supposed to be good, I am not doing anything so let's go......whose with me ? CG you stil lriding ? Deltaport holeshot ? :D:D:D
I have to ride into work tommorrow, but I'm off at 5pm. We could meet somewhere after I get off. I work in downtown, so maybe like richmond or someplace. If not, then I usually dont get home till around 5:30-6pm.... but i'll be browsing the site at work tommorrow :)

·
Resident Banana
2,694 Posts
I'm off at 4pm.....tank is full and the evening is free. Post up when and where. I work on Annacis. Deltaport wouldn't be the best tomorrow, too many trucks going in and out during the week.

C

·
0 Posts
wow, my first group ride today and tomorow... (petentially) my first group night ride.... other than the rides with teh class whe ni was @ ACTION.

·
Resident Banana
2,694 Posts
CBR600F2 said:
wow, my first group ride today and tomorow... (petentially) my first group night ride.... other than the rides with teh class whe ni was @ ACTION.
If today was your first group ride, you did really well. Good to see that you set your own pace:rider .

C

·
0 Posts
atomlowe said:

If today was your first group ride, you did really well. Good to see that you set your own pace:rider .
yup good thing the guy breaking in his ninja was there or it wouldve been a lonely ride for me... hahaha...

dont worry my pace should be pickin up soon enough. :D :rolleyes

·
Registered
4,209 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
umm.....5:30 ? where ? I am not sure on the location due to traffic and stuff....post up folks....

·
Super Moderator
5,114 Posts
why dont we meet up at BK today at 5pm. We can catch up with Ryan R and Big Jim while there, and at the same time, I can get some parts for my baby.

·
Registered
634 Posts
I get off at 5:00.... although theres a meeting right now about a client wanting things done now, which spells overtime for me. Anyway, hopefully I'll get out to meet you guys

-arai-

·
Registered
1,489 Posts
I can't make it today, but will be riding downtown later tonight if anyone wants to hook up after 8.

·
Super Moderator
5,114 Posts
Human said:
CG, meet you at BK today around 5-5:15pm....
sounds good. A bunch of us will be there.... some arriving at 4:30, i'll be getting there at around 5pm. see ya there.

·
Registered
1,489 Posts
Canadian_Gixxer said:

sounds good. A bunch of us will be there.... some arriving at 4:30, i'll be getting there at around 5pm. see ya there.
GC: can you let me know how much the flush turn signals are going to cost? I want them in solid black. The guy in the buysell section hasn't gotten back to me yet.

·
Super Moderator
5,114 Posts
Digi168 said:

GC: can you let me know how much the flush turn signals are going to cost? I want them in solid black. The guy in the buysell section hasn't gotten back to me yet.
sure thing... I'll be buying some, but i'll check prices for black ones for ya.

·
Registered
1,489 Posts
Canadian_Gixxer said:

sure thing... I'll be buying some, but i'll check prices for black ones for ya.
Thanks, I have to be at Pac-yam at 5:30 to pick up Jody otherwise I would join you.

How you feeling today? Better than yesterday?

·
Super Moderator
5,114 Posts
Digi168 said:

Thanks, I have to be at Pac-yam at 5:30 to pick up Jody otherwise I would join you.

How you feeling today? Better than yesterday?
I feel sad wishing I was riding instead of at work :( the crash no big deal, its not bothering me. I accepted the risks well in advance when I first got my license that this will happen eventually.... thats why I created a little emergency bike fund for things just like this, so now i'm gonna dip into that fund :)

·
Registered
115 Posts
How long are you guys going to be riding for?
Just want to make sure, because if its going well into the night, i want to change my visor ahead of time

tinted visor+night=:(

1 - 20 of 25 Posts