BC Sport Bikes Forum banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Huligan King
134 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Lets meet up say in surrey white rock or langly? And do a semi local ride? Lets go guys, the weather is not getting any nicer! hahah.. hurry up and put your leathers on!

·
Super Moderator
5,114 Posts
i'm gonna be heading out to Coquitlam sometime earily this afternoon to go check out oppracing, i'm lookin to getting some replacment bodywork.... BigJim might come, he's unsure though, but you're welcome to come with us if you want. I live out in Delta, so i'm fairly close to you.

·
Huligan King
134 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
where you want to meet, i need to grab some boots

Um, where can I get some boots? I need boots, gotta save the shoxs! hahaha, give me a meeting place

·
Super Moderator
5,114 Posts
Re: where you want to meet, i need to grab some boots

Sokha said:
Um, where can I get some boots? I need boots, gotta save the shoxs! hahaha, give me a meeting place
doesn't matter, I would guess somewhere in delta....

we dont have a solid plan when to leave yet, but it will be sometime around 2pm, i'm just waiting for the guy at oppracing to call me back when he gets back in the office so we can head down, but he said around 2pm....

come into the Chat room, link is at the top right corner of the site, i'll be in there.

H

·
0 Posts
Guys, I'm in! I have to change my oil first so give me an to 1 or so...or I can meet you guys where you are. I just talked to Rusty360 and he's picking up his bike around 1:30 and he wants to meet up.

Hey Sokha, Modern sells the original verts for $299.

·
Super Moderator
5,114 Posts
R6Rider said:
Guys, I'm in! I have to change my oil first so give me an to 1 or so...or I can meet you guys where you are. I just talked to Rusty360 and he's picking up his bike around 1:30 and he wants to meet up.

Hey Sokha, Modern sells the original verts for $299.
we are in the chat room, come on in :)

i'm still waiting for a call from oppracing, but the plan is to meet Jim in NewWest on 6th and Columbia at around 2 - 2:15pm or so.

C

·
0 Posts
ill be down to hook up with u guys sometime around 6 or 6:30 if u guys will still be out...

i have to go to motorcycle world here in surrey at 5 to get my rear tire changed....

so if u guys will still be out then post up or give me a shout on 722-6396.

ill check the board again around 4... take it easy boys.

B

·
0 Posts
will you guys be coming to Richmond??? or anywhere near???
I'll do a ride @ 6:00 p.m if you guys want to meet up :)
I'm working till 5:30 but would love a group ride after that...

·
Huligan King
134 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
ok guys.. meet at mcdees in metro town.. at 6:00 ok

meet at metro town at 6:00 ok well be there infront of that mcdonalds.. that is actually in metro town mall. Where the entrance is to the theaters.. see you out there guys..

C

·
0 Posts
im there... ill head dow ntehre after i get my tire changed....

the usual spot....

in front of mcdix and superstore and all that.... and silvercity... im down im game...

see u guys there around 6:30

laters.

C

·
0 Posts
wait up for me... ill be there at 6:30

give or take a few minutes... depending on how long the tire change will be. thanks boys.

B

·
0 Posts
sorry...
didnt want to go down to metrotown today...
ill meet in Richmond if you want...
I just got off work now and ill check back here at 5:45 or so if u want to meet up and ride.

·
Devil's Advocate
1,765 Posts
I'm heading over to annacis then off to take a short ride after I grab a bite at timmies. Its 6:40 now, I won't be out too long just till it gets dark.

C

·
0 Posts
yeah that was a nice ride... except for me breaking in my tire and the PO at UBC.....

when do we do it again?

Sokha.. i lost u at the #1 man.... its all good though....

did u guys go to richmond after???

·
Nutrition guy
1,315 Posts
Ya that was a sweet ride. Didn't expect that PO though. :eek Nice meeting u guys.

C

·
0 Posts
f4racer said:
Ya that was a sweet ride. Didn't expect that PO though. :eek Nice meeting u guys.
come out again today... i think sokha has a ride posted up.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts