BC Sport Bikes Forum banner

1 - 20 of 34 Posts

·
Registered
4,209 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I plan on insuring my bike on April 7th anyone up for the Lillouet ride ? start at 10am, but go backwards, Lloyd says it's better....from west to east, who is coming ?

Furious Fiero, you should come too....get that car going through the gears and the rev range....

·
Registered
4,209 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Bluestone said:
Shite!, IT's a sunday, and i've gotta work!

what days are you off ? but you would need the bike completely broken in and the first service done, before you go on such a long ride, well that's what I would figure....

B

·
0 Posts
I've had her first service! And I work Weekends but not Mon-Thurs so those days would be good for me. But we'll see. Still got over a month..

·
Registered
4,209 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I work weekends too, you going to school in the weekday ?

·
Sho'Nuff!
132 Posts
is this ride open to anyone? I might be interested in going :cool

·
Premium Member
20 Posts
Human said:
but go backwards, Lloyd says it's better....from west to east,
And I thought that from east to west was backwards??

Don't most people usually go up through Whistler first considering it would suck to come down it at 4-6pm in the afternoon?

·
Registered
4,209 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
ya ofcourse the ride is open to everyone.....ya sorry adam, east to west....I dunno which one is better, I have done west to east, I think the sea to sky is going to packed anyway and by April the sun should stil be up at 6-7pm...

D

·
0 Posts
Hmm.. Well I am definatly interested, providing of course my new baby is broken in and serviced by then:cool But I don't see that being much of a problem :D

·
Registered
3,815 Posts
bl1tz said:
shiet....
we gotta postpone it then
Why don't we wait and see when the time comes? With that kind of attitude, Bl1tz, we should all juts sell our bike because it may rain on any day in the summer. I'm in if the roads are clear of snow and gravel by then. I'll be doing it later in the year too though, when it gets good and hot.:D

·
Registered
4,209 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Hu99 said:

Why don't we wait and see when the time comes? With that kind of attitude, Bl1tz, we should all juts sell our bike because it may rain on any day in the summer. I'm in if the roads are clear of snow and gravel by then. I'll be doing it later in the year too though, when it gets good and hot.:D

oh comeon now, Blitz just prefers to stay in bed with....you know....

:laughing :laughing :laughing :laughing :laughing :laughing

Lloyd you coming if the snow is gone ? how can we find out ?

·
Registered
3,815 Posts
Human said:
Lloyd you coming if the snow is gone ? how can we find out ?
We'll know by the kind of weather leading up to it. There's a weather cam at Lillooet too so we'll be sure.

·
moving pylon
1,428 Posts
when you guys gonna do Winthorpe?
a few of my friends did it last year but i couldn't go cause icbc didn't give me a new bike yet:D

1 - 20 of 34 Posts